So Farewell Then Ian Black For 3 Games.

shull

If you don't already understand there's no point trying to elucidate and thus hope to educate you.

This wasn't corruption and you know it.

It was for betting in games involving his own team.

Was he being accused of trying to throw matches or influence matches?

Or are you just making that up as "obvious"?

So, a 1 game band for every game he bet against his own team and fined what is reported to be a week's wages (£7.5k per week for Ian Black! Well done Coisty 1eye.gif).

I don't think that games in this country are corrupt (you could have a wider argument about the undue influence that 2 massive clubs have in the structure of the game...) or that matches are being fixed or thrown. However, it only takes one not very bright footballer to be 'on the take' and the integrity of the Scottish game could be blown apart.

The SFA had a chance to send out a very strong message to players & officials that betting against your team is a massive issue and will be severely punished. I don't think they've done that with this punishment and, as a supporter, that seems strange to me.

As I thought, "Pointless".

Ah sorry I get it. I disturbed you in the middle of your anti-Rangers, if it comes from Rangers it must be corrupt, it's all a conspiracy, rage cloud.

You do seem to get yourself really worked up over this one club.

None of us like Rangers much but jeez you're going a bit over the top aren't you?

The games he bet against his own club were East Stirling v Sevco,Spurs v Hearts and Motherwell v Hearts.

The only one he won money on was the M'Well game.He had the East Stirling game as a draw but actually scored to put sevco 3-2 ahead!!!