He lost the ball every time he got it his touch was pish he had nae movement and samaras has a better touch than he has. So if im a knob head you sir are blind and it wasnt just him most off the team got it 1 way or another for another pish poor display. The only players that had a decent game was mcginn and cheesey

He lost the ball every time he got it his touch was pish he had nae movement and samaras has a better touch than he has. So if im a knob head you sir are blind and it wasnt just him most off the team got it 1 way or another for another pish poor display. The only players that had a decent game was mcginn and cheesey

You think it's acceptable to shout 'you're shite, f*ck off back to Blackpool' at a young boy that's played less than 30mins of football for us?

Get a grip of yourself.

You can judge this on 6 minutes of football?

Tell me, why haven't you been headhunted by one of the G14 clubs? You obviously have a god-given eye for accurately judging talent based on 6 minutes of football. You could make a fortune.

Im not disputing that the bulk of the team were pish today (& Tuesday) but your verbal attack on a young man who came on as an 87th minute substitute was out of order,

You can judge this on 6 minutes of football?

Tell me, why haven't you been headhunted by one of the G14 clubs? You obviously have a god-given eye for accurately judging talent based on 6 minutes of football. You could make a fortune.

6 minutes maybe,but football it aint.To be fair he seems to have a better eye for "talent" than Danny does.

No players had a decent game other than the keeper, stop posting shite.

He came on after 87 minutes when we were a goal down. I personally could not believe what I was hearing when you shouted at him, and I've been going to watch St Mirren since 1980! I don;t think Jake could either......

Caprice is a right back who likes to come forward. Today he had 6 mins at a left winger. Hardly enough time to judge anyone. Newton had a poor 45 mins in his first game with us and turned out no bad.

Some of our 'supporters' do not know what the word means. Maybe they should get a life/laid/go to the dancing just anything so that their whole world doesn't revolve around 90 mins of football every second week.

He hadn't had time to do all the things you claim when you screamed your abuse. He'd been on for about 2 minutes. You should take a good look at yourself. Mind you, having seen you today, maybe that's not a good idea.

Everyone on here can say what they want about me. You can threating me if you all want wish me dead. I dont care rubber aff a ducks back tae me but when people come in here and talk about and moan about the players there good guys ok. I might of been a bit ott but it could be a kick up the arse they nèed a shouted at grainger nae body complains but at the end off the day is night and if the players are like some on this getting the hankies out tae dry there tears away shouldnae be in the game. They get a great wage for playing a game that we all love and support and abuse is part and parcel of this game

Everyone on here can say what they want about me. You can threating me if you all want wish me dead. I dont care rubber aff a ducks back tae me but when people come in here and talk about and moan about the players there good guys ok. I might of been a bit ott but it could be a kick up the arse they nèed a shouted at grainger nae body complains but at the end off the day is night and if the players are like some on this getting the hankies out tae dry there tears away shouldnae be in the game. They get a great wage for playing a game that we all love and support and abuse is part and parcel of this game

Whit??

Anyone screaming abuse at a 20 year old kid, far from home and making his home debut needs to take a look at themselves and their own shortcomings as a human being.

Embarrassing to be associated in the same crowd as people like this.

Indeed.

Not a pleasant experience sitting in or around THIS level of nonsense.

They try to justify it by saying they pay their money, etc but don't see the effect it can have on some players and the decent supporters.

Every club has an element of this moronic behaviour, the OF certainly have the monopoly, wonder where we stand in this particular league table?

So for anyone who doesn't understand this omnishambles of a post.

"I pay my money, so I'll abuse who I like"

Classy.

Maybe you can tell us the next time you are doing a job for a paying customer. And we can all come round and watch when on the first day of the job after six mins the customer starts screaming what a useless piece of shit you are and that you should never be employed by your firm and should f**k off home. Wonder if that would help you complete the job to the customer's satisfaction? How would you feel?

PS Dont use generalities. Because you are unable to do something it doesnt mean the rest of the world is unable. I do not abuse people. It is possible if you try hard.

Maybe you can tell us the next time you are doing a job for a paying customer. And we can all come round and watch when on the first day of the job after six mins the customer starts screaming what a useless piece of shit you are and that you should never be employed by your firm and should f**k off home. Wonder if that would help you complete the job to the customer's satisfaction? How would you feel?

PS Dont use generalities. Because you are unable to do something it doesnt mean the rest of the world is unable. I do not abuse people. It is possible if you try hard.

I think there is little point in trying to explain why some, hopefully the majority, see this moronic behaviour, certainly to the level that seemed to be used by this guy yesterday, as unacceptable.

He'll certainly have friends who behave in a similar fashion and fcuk the rest of the supporters.

Unfortunately this element have always been around and will never change as they have a different set of social values to others.

Indeed.

Not a pleasant experience sitting in or around THIS level of nonsense.

They try to justify it by saying they pay their money, etc but don't see the effect it can have on some players and the decent supporters.

Every club has an element of this moronic behaviour, the OF certainly have the monopoly, wonder where we stand in this particular league table?

^^^^^ this from a guy who dishes out abuse to fellow supporters on this site who disagree with him.

faraway doesn't do irony...

I think there is little point in trying to explain why some, hopefully the majority, see this moronic behaviour, certainly to the level that seemed to be used by this guy yesterday, as unacceptable.

He'll certainly have friends who behave in a similar fashion and fcuk the rest of the supporters.

Unfortunately this element have always been around and will never change as they have a different set of social values to others.

More irony!

:lol: