It's decision day for Jake Caprice, Danny will decide if he's to be offered a deal today. I would like to think if he does sign then there is enough left in the pot for another striker.

There has to be, Vince, or he shouldn't be signed (loan or otherwise).

Danny says this about him on the official site. Not exactly brimming with enthusiasm...Doesn't look good for Jake...

Danny said, “Jake has done fine here with us. We’ll speak with Blackpool and see what the state of play is and make a decision on him over the course of the weekend.

“He has showed up well and when you see people up close you see good things and indifferent things so we have to put all of that together and make a decision on whether or not he can come in and help improve the quality we have.”

Where wil he fit into our squad?

Personally I think he may be 2nd choice right back, thus "sandwiching" him between Barron and Van Zanten

He will get more recognition though as a member of our first team and may even feature on a "panini" sticker

Hopefully he can cross a ball and "tea" a few up for the Thommohawk

Im sure Danny will "egg" him on to sign for us but with the comings and goings his mind must be "scrambled"

Its "bean" too long since we had a signing and this one is on a "plate" for us

Hopefully he is comfortable "sitting in" but when the occasion arises can also "takeaway"

I hope Danny just gets on with signing and does not "milk" it

In any case it is about time we had something decent "served up" to us

I cannot be the only one who is "hungry" for more.

Its been said that he may be a "model" signing, I just hope he does not make a "big tit" of himself although if he does have a "nice arse" it may appeal to our female fans.

Edited to add: Having just read Danny's comments on a post above it looks like "his tea is oot"

The deal is "flat as a pancake"

This has all been "overegged" or "over cooked"

Its not been "well done" at all

Edited by TediousTom

Where wil he fit into our squad?

Personally I think he may be 2nd choice right back, thus "sandwiching" him between Barron and Van Zanten

He will get more recognition though as a member of our first team and may even feature on a "panini" sticker

Hopefully he can cross a ball and "tea" a few up for the Thommohawk

Im sure Danny will "egg" him on to sign for us but with the comings and goings his mind must be "scrambled"

Its "bean" too long since we had a signing and this one is on a "plate" for us

Hopefully he is comfortable "sitting in" but when the occasion arises can also "takeaway"

I hope Danny just gets on with signing and does not "milk" it

In any case it is about time we had something decent "served up" to us

I cannot be the only one who is "hungry" for more.

Its been said that he may be a "model" signing, I just hope he does not make a "big tit" of himself although if he does have a "nice arse" it may appeal to our female fans.

Edited to add: Having just read Danny's comments on a post above it looks like "his tea is oot"

The deal is "flat as a pancake"

This has all been "overegged" or "over cooked"

Its not been "well done" at all

You have far too much time on your hands , you need another hobby.