Had a look at the Dagenham and Redbridge forum where he played on loan for a couple of months last season. The concensus is that he is pacy, tricky, can beat a man but "puts his shooting boots on the wrong way around". They played him as an attacking wide player, but some of their fans said he was better suited to playing right back. To be honest, if he is notably pacy at league 2 level where there are dozens of players just like him trying to break through, then he'll be electric up here.

He isn't the answer to our striking problems, then, but may provide something different with his pace either as a wide attacking player or a full back who gets forward. Get in one (or even two strikers) and, together with Caprice, we might look a bit more balanced.

Well St Mirren certainly need a quality right back. One that can cover for Gary Teale who - for all his positive qualities - doesn't appear to do tracking back. It may also free up McGregor to play in the centre with Mair or Goodwin - all of whom are stronger choices than Marc McAusland. The team looks in a hell of a state though. Lennon described David Van Zanten as one of his important players to help bring the kids through - but here he's signing a replacement. Lennon also can't play the formation he believes is best without playing the likes of McGowan in an unfamiliar role.

Guest somner9

Well St Mirren certainly need a quality right back. One that can cover for Gary Teale who - for all his positive qualities - doesn't appear to do tracking back. It may also free up McGregor to play in the centre with Mair or Goodwin - all of whom are stronger choices than Marc McAusland. The team looks in a hell of a state though. Lennon described David Van Zanten as one of his important players to help bring the kids through - but here he's signing a replacement. Lennon also can't play the formation he believes is best without playing the likes of McGowan in an unfamiliar role.

very detailed insight for someone who apperently doesn't do ST Mirren..?

Welcome to Paisley son. A word of advice - try not to let the a*seholes on here get you down. The first time you f*ck it up they'll be all over you like a rash.

Welcome to Paisley young man.

Ignore the ramblings of the anti-fans that like to accuse other fans of not being fans when they themselves are being ant-fan thus not being a proper fan themselves. The supporters will support you as that's what us supporters do.

I look forward to perusing your performance on Saturday and making a snap judgement as to whether you

1) Have got it

or

2) Have not got it

That said I have every confidence that you will be a 1).

Make the most of this opportunity my boy, all the best, do it for yourself as much as us and go forth and make yourself a legend.

For all he's getting on a bit and slightly lacking in the physical side of the game DVZ is actually a very good technical player and the kids could learn a lot from him. Not least where it come to applying yourself in training

I'm sure Danny's plans include DVZ and rightly so.

Welcome to Paisley young man.

Ignore the ramblings of the anti-fans that like to accuse other fans of not being fans when they themselves are being ant-fan thus not being a proper fan themselves. The supporters will support you as that's what us supporters do.

I look forward to perusing your performance on Saturday and making a snap judgement as to whether you

1) Have got it

or

2) Have not got it

That said I have every confidence that you will be a 1).

Make the most of this opportunity my boy, all the best, do it for yourself as much as us and go forth and make yourself a legend.

So thats you on ignorelol.gif