Drugs, Mules Or Fools?

faraway saint

Point out exactly where I have said they deserve to be raped?. Dont put words in my mouth!!!

Okay then, if not 'deserve' then how about 'taking some sort of sick pleasure from the fact it might happen'. That IS the way that what you wrote reads. Either way, it's wrong.

Edited by zurich_allan

Okay then, if not 'deserve' then how about 'taking some sort of sick pleasure from the fact it might happen'. That IS the way that what you wrote reads. Either way, it's wrong.

Oh so you know my feelings as well now?. I,m not responsible for the conditions in South American prisons either. I have simply stated a fact and I dont give a rats f**k if you find that unpalatable or not so f**k right off and go and sniff some other cunts pants and leave me in peace.

Oh so you know my feelings as well now?. I,m not responsible for the conditions in South American prisons either. I have simply stated a fact and I dont give a rats f**k if you find that unpalatable or not so f**k right off and go and sniff some other cunts pants and leave me in peace.

You wrote it, I simply pointed out how bad the way you wrote it sounds. If you don't 'give a rats f**k' about it, why are you getting worked up like a 14 year old suedo-hardman instead of either ignoring it, sensibly debating the point, or admitting that what you said was a little crass / ill advised. Grow up.

lol...straight out of the inbetweeners...brilliant :-D

You wrote it, I simply pointed out how bad the way you wrote it sounds. If you don't 'give a rats f**k' about it, why are you getting worked up like a 14 year old suedo-hardman instead of either ignoring it, sensibly debating the point, or admitting that what you said was a little crass / ill advised. Grow up.

The only person getting worked up here is yourself and where does anything ive said come across as me being a hardman?. As Ive said previously f**k off and leave me to enjoy the rest of my Sunday in peace.

Point out exactly where I have said they deserve to be raped?. Dont put words in my mouth!!!

Maybe what you meant was that the lubricant and tissues were to clean their cells up?

Either that or you genuinely live in a world where your mates find this sort of comment absolutely hilarious.

Sadly, on here you are talking to fully grown adults who see you for what you are - an embarassing teenager.

God help you if you're not a teenager but a full grown adult too and if you have children I don't even want to know.......

Edited by oaksoft

These girls didn't have the cash to wholesale own the drugs and had no distribution network or muscle in Peru to take the retail profit.

Yes, they are old enough to know better, but there are evidently some more subtle issues. The weight of law should be applied to what the girls would have gained from the value of the drugs. As much as anything the girls pleading guilty removes the burden on the state to look into who would've really gained.

Some of the self righteous intolerance in this conversation (even if it is 'good-natured' trolling) is plain nasty.

These girls didn't have the cash to wholesale own the drugs and had no distribution network or muscle in Peru to take the retail profit.

Yes, they are old enough to know better, but there are evidently some more subtle issues. The weight of law should be applied to what the girls would have gained from the value of the drugs. As much as anything the girls pleading guilty removes the burden on the state to look into who would've really gained.

Some of the self righteous intolerance in this conversation (even if it is 'good-natured' trolling) is plain nasty.

But what about the other side of the coin... those who really would have suffered through having been supplied with illegal drugs? Free drugs being handed out in school playgrounds now so that a new 'demand' can be created!

Anyone who plays any part in that supply chain has to be hit hard and face the consequences of their actions... ...

But what about the other side of the coin... those who really would have suffered through having been supplied with illegal drugs? Free drugs being handed out in school playgrounds now so that a new 'demand' can be created!

Anyone who plays any part in that supply chain has to be hit hard and face the consequences of their actions... ...

I wouldnt really care to argue to the contrary. However, there are degrees of punishment and I'm suggesting that is understood. To 'hit hard' then right people need to feel the pain; from what I've seen in this case they will not - instead the 2 accused will take the hit, the supply chain will move on unpunished.

I wouldnt really care to argue to the contrary. However, there are degrees of punishment and I'm suggesting that is understood. To 'hit hard' then right people need to feel the pain; from what I've seen in this case they will not - instead the 2 accused will take the hit, the supply chain will move on unpunished.

and if the people at the "lower end" of the scale are not hammered, then there will always be folks willing to take the risk of replacing them.

Without the mules... the top end can't function.

Equally culpable IMO.

and if the people at the "lower end" of the scale are not hammered, then there will always be folks willing to take the risk of replacing them.

Without the mules... the top end can't function.

Equally culpable IMO.

Wow. For a minute there I thought we could have been talking about soldiers (mules) and government armies (top end).