Celtic Lift Ban On The Green Brigade .

linwood buddie

Simply reverse the score line from last night's fixture and give the Well the three points. Repeat the medicine every time an offence like this happens. Both halves of the Old Scum think they just have offer a lame apology and wave some cash for repairs at the 'diddly' club and it's all okay.

BTW, one assumes that the police and stewards, not to mention CCTV, we're present? No arrests then?

No arrests in the ground.

Tells you it's own story

i dont know what is more shameful,

the green brigade having the temerity to suggest they regulate behaviour, their pompous reference to fans against criminalisation is laughable, or it would be if the orcs that they represent didnt swallow the lot. Their attitude is beginning to smack of fascism

or the official fans complaining that they have to bear the cost, forgetting that Motherwell won't be angry about the cost alone, their support has shamed them and they just refuse to acknowledge it.

So Stewart Milne, do you still think it was a good idea to throw your lot in with this mob? they are going to run the scottish game into the ground

The Green Vermin F.C. have banned 128 of their sectarian f**kwits from future home and away matches.

Just under 60000 bigots to be dealt with.

In fact, why dont the Authorities just throw the Green Puke F.C. and The Newcunto F.C. out of Scottish Football ?

f**kEM !

The Green Vermin F.C. have banned 128 of their sectarian f**kwits from future home and away matches.

Just under 60000 bigots to be dealt with.

In fact, why dont the Authorities just throw the Green Puke F.C. and The Newcunto F.C. out of Scottish Football ?

f**kEM !

How long did it last the last time they 'banned' them ? I don't even think it was 1 home game, so who's up for a sweep at £1 a shot on how long before the green brigade make an appearance at a game.

I reckon that the Green Brigade will continue to try and disrupt games home and away in spite of Lawwell and Celtic.

We play them on the Sunday 5th Jan 2013. They will no doubt be given half the West Bank, have their own stewards who do nothing, and the police will no doubt ignore any misbehaviour.

Sadly it's a game that I will be forced to leave my 9 year old daughter at home as we sit next to the segregation area in the West Bank.

I wish our club would keep them out of the West Bank, but unfortunately the Green and Blue cash cow is deemed vital to the BoD.

I think they are starting to piss off their own fans now.

We could see some kind of civil war

Happened before at Love Street years ago when their casuals were battered by their own fans

this nonsense suggesting the green brigade police themselves harks back to the para-militaries and tells us just what they are, wannabe terrorists who pluck a political agenda from a foreign land and try to impose it on the rest of the celtic support who are now intimidated by them

how the hell did we get to this point where scum like this are beginning to become established

this nonsense suggesting the green brigade police themselves harks back to the para-militaries and tells us just what they are, wannabe terrorists who pluck a political agenda from a foreign land and try to impose it on the rest of the celtic support who are now intimidated by them

how the hell did we get to this point where scum like this are beginning to become established

Because for years the media have turned a blind eye to it while the clubs, the SFA and SPL swept it under the carpet with their 'the clubs are doing everything possible' line. I don't think it ever truly stopped but was more underground for a while but now when the gruesome twosome don't have a minimum of 4 games a season against each other so they can spew their bile it's starting to get shown at other grounds. There was no way the media could ignore the recent events like the banner at the AC Milan game, the smoke bombs and flares and the damage caused at fir park or even the damage caused at Falkirk by the other half with it all being shown on the television. I'm sure if you were to a search of you tube you would see evidence of damage caused at other grounds over the last few years.

I'd love it if the other clubs would tell them we can't sell any away tickets as your fans continually breach stadia safety regulations and we are now seriously concerned about the chances of serious injury to spectators, officials and players.

Because for years the media have turned a blind eye to it while the clubs, the SFA and SPL swept it under the carpet with their 'the clubs are doing everything possible' line. I don't think it ever truly stopped but was more underground for a while but now when the gruesome twosome don't have a minimum of 4 games a season against each other so they can spew their bile it's starting to get shown at other grounds. There was no way the media could ignore the recent events like the banner at the AC Milan game, the smoke bombs and flares and the damage caused at fir park or even the damage caused at Falkirk by the other half with it all being shown on the television. I'm sure if you were to a search of you tube you would see evidence of damage caused at other grounds over the last few years.

I'd love it if the other clubs would tell them we can't sell any away tickets as your fans continually breach stadia safety regulations and we are now seriously concerned about the chances of serious injury to spectators, officials and players.

Unfortunately they wont do that because they can't fill the seats with home support that the scum would otherwise occupy. It would need a very big turnaround in terms of the home fan numbers for this to be any wher near viable, desirable as it is.

Nedbhoy Neil has just stated, despite their recent deplorable behaviour, that Celtic fans are still the best in the World, bar none.

Well, i wid say they are indeed the best in Scottish Senior Fitba .,.,

Bar 40.

Nedbhoy Neil has just stated, despite their recent deplorable behaviour, that Celtic fans are still the best in the World, bar none.

Well, i wid say they are indeed the best in Scottish Senior Fitba .,.,

Bar 40.

It's pretty obvious they're not the best fans in the world, what with the banners and flares, smokebombs, fireworks, causing damage to other grounds, political songs etc. The QoTS supporter s were better than them last night, they encouraged their players, sang football songs, no pyrotechnics and as far as I'm aware there were no arrests and no damage caused.

How long did it last the last time they 'banned' them ? I don't even think it was 1 home game, so who's up for a sweep at £1 a shot on how long before the green brigade make an appearance at a game.

A £1 ?

Naw !

Too far and too much B)

• 2 weeks later...

So that's two weeks it lasted. How many home games was that?

I don't know, did they actually have a home game or were they away somewhere on a mega money spinning mid season tour ? It's a bit like the banner ban for their game away at St Johnstone, yesterday St J say there will be no banners allowed, today Septic say banners are now allowed and then a couple of hours later St J say they weren't consulted about banners being allowed and the police say the ban still stands.

The Septic pantomime - Oh no it isn't, oh yes it is !! On yes you are, oh no you're not !!

The next sweep is for how long it will be before the green brigade are banned again, I'll go for mid January.

The next sweep is for how long it will be before the green brigade are banned again, I'll go for mid January.

I think there'll be a bit of deflection up and running then too --- a couple of "poor victum" scenarios, more attempts to brand the GB and co. as "charitable", and the usual muntering over "heritage" and "roots".

What is so depressing is how predicatble this whole thing is, and how cowardly the media is at bringing them up over it.

The club is bulletproof.