Super Saints V Maryhill Magyars League 31/8/13

shull

I need a glass of what you're drinking shull!

Or does it only come in powder form and need administered intravenously!!??

Just had Nescafe today.

The March 17th 2013 Feelgood Factor continues ....................

Cups are great but they don't decide your managerial fate.

Next week (if he gets that far) is arguably DL's biggest test in football management.

If we get beat next week there really is only one outcome. TAXI

I'll be right behind him and the team though. I'd much rather see us pick up 3 points and he turns things round.

Defeat and he has to go though.

Danny sat not far behind me watching the Jags v Jambos match last week (when he wasn't on the pitch being hero-worshipped by the home fans).

He saw the same things I did.

I await with baited breath to see how he plans to nullify their main threats.

Thistle remind me of us!!!!!! Pass pass pass at the back... ... BUT... ... they then use a long diagonal from left to right, allowing Stephen O'Donnell to use his incredible pace to run onto it and turn defence into attack. Fortunately, his crossing isn't that great (yet)... but it is a move that will leave us for dead without a doubt.

Lawless in the midfield is a livewire and if given any space whatsoever, will twist, turn, and set up Thistles second or third goal!!!

We need to be fast out the traps. Boss them. Bully them. Close them down at every opportunity.

This is a game where Newton and McGinn MUST work as a partnership to close them down first and knock them off their stride. A makeshift left midfielder will be swept aside by O'Donnell, leaving Grainger to do the work of two!

Danny saw what I did... I am keen to see his masterplan for getting us all three points!!!

Now I reckon 7 years ago Dunfermline fans/players/management were looking at us and saying over 38 games we're bound to finish above them and look what happened.

I reckon we can win next week but only if we've got 11 players giving the proverbial 110% - let's get behind the team and make next Saturday Week 1 of the rest of the season.

As ever - COYS!

Saints 1-4 Jags. Our goal scored when 2 down already. Lennon to spout more drivel after the game and look like a beaten man motionless in dug out by 20 past 3 once 2 down. Board to do nothing, transfer window to close with no further signings, Hearts win again, 11th place out of reach by festive period. Away to lie down now.