Super Saints V Maryhill Magyars League 31/8/13

shull

If you're using Firefox, you can configure it to connect through a UK proxy server - managed to listen to the League Cup game that way....

That's all I take from that reply, I am to computers, what sandpaper is to wanking

That's all I take from that reply, I am to computers, what sandpaper is to wanking

Here is the open all mics link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_scotland

Use this website

http://www.proxfree.com/

Cut and paste the bbc link in to the proxy address bar making sure you choose a uk proxy server and IP Address.

We need to get Newton in the middle. Our midfield is non existent.

Harkins leaves McGinn totally exposed since he looks like he's been given the role of playing wherever the f**k he wants.

Need Teale on for harkins or the new guy ASAP.

We're getting shafted down the right.

I'd actually make a double sub and swap the 2 of them for McGowan and Teale.

Edited by davidg

Fighting talk from Danny in the record today.

"The people who are speaking about me possibly losing my job, with the utmost respect to them, probably don't have a clue how to run a football club."

I can remember Gus Mcpherson speaking to us in those terms, it wasn't long after that he was out the door, think on Danny.

Goodness me, Bahoken is having an absolute nightmare. His last three shots have been closer to the corner flag than the post.

BBC saying he has gone close a couple of times. If he is putting himself about and having a go then one shot that goes in makes up for any he misses!

I think, for once in 31000 posts, you've hit the nail on the head.

While 3-0 would be hard to stay positive, although not impossible, It seems if we're 0-0 for a while or, even worse, go a goal behind the wolves take great pleasure in turning on the manager or specific players.

Just shows the players do notice the eagerness of the support to get negative at the slightest opportunity.

As a few have posted, of course it's a two way thing, the support react to positive actions on the field but is seems the unwillingness or patience in sections of the support are making themselves heard above others.

A bit like this forum.

PS Before the hilarious comments come pouring in, I'm cutting back on games this season. lol.gif

thumbdown.gif