Super Saints V Maryhill Magyars League 31/8/13

shull

Too many players out of out position

Too many players lacking confidence as a result

Some of our best players not making the bench.

Not good enough. I think Danny and Tommy are great guys, but he was brought in to progress us beyond what Gus had. He has done that because we play nicer football and on a much lower wage bill but unfortunately it's not enough to compete at this level.

BOD have a decision to make, shame its come to this, but if we continue like this without decisive action the season could be lost.

Players are badly letting the fans, manager, BoD down. They need to take a good long hard look at themselves.

It's a team thing. Management included.

What manger walks into a dressing room after getting pumped 3-0 and tells them they were the better team?

He's lost the plot.

First have shite.

Second half

Good goal and coasting

Plenty chances to make it safe

Two goals out nothing for Partic

Totally shoot ourselves in the foot.

Angry don't cover it.

Good goal and coasting? Were you at the game? We were 2nd to every ball and were utterly pathetic. You need to learn how football works, you have your head in the clouds.

Good goal and coasting? Were you at the game? We were 2nd to every ball and were utterly pathetic. You need to learn how football works, you have your head in the clouds.

yes were you. Thompson, McGowan and Mclean had good chances. I saw them with my own eyes like

What can be said about that?

Pitiful doesn't cover it. We scored against the run of play, and then completely failed to capitalise on the momentum that should have given us. No excuse for it.

I'm past angry. What's the point. So demoralizing.

The board, the manager, and the players are ALL badly letting down the fans.

Some of the fans at the game today were a disgrace giving the players dogs abuse from the kick off, some even before a ball was kicked, What has happened to getting behind the team, even when they're playing badly, Do any of these "supporters" think abusing already disheartened , not playing well, or not "up for it " players will suddenly make them into better players.

Edited by tljc

yes were you. Thompson, McGowan and Mclean had good chances. I saw them with my own eyes like

Take the blinkers off, they battered us, had they had a goalscorer it could of been 5 or 6 for them. Your as daft as a brush with the shite you come out with.

Danny cut a lonely figure standing on that touchline during the last ten minutes . I do think it's all over for him , that was horrendous today , although if we had held on he would at least have bought himself some time . Sad to see !

Not sure a change in manager will cure our ills.....I do agree it's fair now to consider sacking him. As ICT go from strength to strength It's important to remember that that club and BOD have been nothing short of fantastic on a small budget for many years. We fail in so many ways in comparison ....Transfer window closes tonight ...no idea if we have any money....New manager same team looks like a battle to avoid drop anyway and I have no idea if we have the money to pay Danny off.....Never felt so without hope so early in the season but things can change....all I ask is for a fight from all concerned to the end and if we end up down then so be it ....we've been there before!....coys!