Super Saints V Maryhill Magyars League 31/8/13

shull

Sounds like danny has employed a nonsense formation and given Harkins a free role in order to lull Thistle in to a false sense of security before unleashing Gowser and Teale.

Tactical genuis!

And to think some people say he doesnt know what he is doing!

Here is the open all mics link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_scotland

Use this website

http://www.proxfree.com/

Cut and paste the bbc link in to the proxy address bar making sure you choose a uk proxy server and IP Address.

Tried it but it just says its loading when Richard Gordon is sitting laughing at me the smug prick

I'm not there today, so I can't offer an opinion on the game, but there will be a reason for both not starting. Your best two players not starting is either due to injury, an audacious tactical ploy or for personal reasons...from the sounds of things on here Teale may have an knock and McGowan has had some off the field difficulties...

Two impact substitutions to come. It's still on 0-0. Cheer up guys it could always be worse...

Now COYS!

St Mirren Fans booing St Mirren players off at half time while it is 0-0.

Great fans ? No !

Morons ? Yes

Neither im afraid.Long suffering,loyal paying customers showing their displeasure at a pathetic 45 minutes.I neither booed or clapped,just grunted to my mate,do you have a description for me ? dont fit in to either of your categories dick