Super Saints V Maryhill Magyars League 31/8/13

shull

To be fair Div posted on twitter that the support during the game has been excellent.

Baird just did us a favour and missed a sitter. Sums it up for me, we have thommo, teale, mcgowan, mcginn and newton and are struggling against a team with john baird up front!

To be fair Div posted on twitter that the support during the game has been excellent.

Baird just did us a favour and missed a sitter. Sums it up for me, we have thommo, teale, mcgowan, mcginn and newton and are struggling against a team with john baird up front!

I'll assume he didn't include the moaning cnuts on this forum?

All our defensive problems have been from midfield and wide areas. Cheesy and Goody have been solid.

We're so much more organised now. Let's hope we can hold out or get a 2nd.

Is that not down to the opposition?

I watched thistle a few times last season and this sounds just like them. Seem to dominate but lack a cutting edge up front and can be caught out on the break

Is that not down to the opposition?

I watched thistle a few times last season and this sounds just like them. Seem to dominate but lack a cutting edge up front and can be caught out on the break

No. Down to our starting line up.

Much more solid now. Team on the park now is the team that should have started. Our strongest 11 IMO.

The 11 that is on the park now is the strongest 11 at the football club, and it is the 11 that should have started.

Cornell

Vanzy

Cheesy

Goody

Grainger

Teale

McGowan

McGinn

Newton

McLean

Thommo

Surely we are gona win now!

I'm quite worried. Been agreeing with you quite a lot recently.