The Manager

Too busy on PB I guess...ach well hope someone who is a St Mirren supporter buys this domain in a while cause he couldn't give a fcuk about it.

I've browsed a few threads this evening and seen that you've had a few digs about Div being on P&B and not posting here? What's your problem with him exactly?

Hes not talking shite, DL never spoke to Sammy after the RC game we lost 4,1 at home, So offered him less money than he was already on to force him out the door, That came direct from Craig and Wife, who I meet with there wee baby girl,

craig Samson was quoted as saying he was only testing offered another year when killie were offering two..

Did div f**k your girlfriend/boyfriend or something??

Strange, strange posts!!

Strange post by you.........no really strange.....boyfriend suggests he's gay and is not.......married with a couple of kids......sorry might be a bit of fun on here for me but not for all ....Like to know why Div had his rant......he knows who I am thanks to the ISP so he can speak to me any time he wants...... JJ McG.....away and take some pictures!

People talk about balanced views etc.
Well. Let me see. We've played two games in the farthest reaches of Scotland and, quite frankly, got hu*ped.
One shining light was what I saw in Paisley.
Let's not get into this, Boyd sending off was a game changer. We were actually playing very well for the first fifteen minutes. Boyd was being kepty quiet until they had a breakaway from a very good Saints' move. I saw the deficiencies in our team. Absolutely.
But... I also saw a flicker of light with the overall performance which leads me to believe, with a couple of signings in key areas, we won't be cannon fodder.
That's why I'm keeping my council and waiting to see developements.
Not "happy clapping". Not "Knickerwetting". Just being patient and relying on those in charge, be it DL and his staff or SG and his BoD, to do the right thing for my club.
Ross County looked like battling it out with Dundee last year and we looked as if we were going in the right direction. League wise? How did that turn out?

Let's calm down for a couple more days and see if there is a cunning plan and we get some black, (and white), adders to the squad.sorry.gif

Edited for spelling misdemeanours!lol.gif

Edited by stlucifer

This is Dannys pre match interview before the ICT game recently.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIwIXBgYrZM&list=PLAmNSUlUap5sKYnTUyUcxmfz5Ng8s8NRx&index=22

I think the guy is under a severe amount of stress and pressure and it shows.

Maybe there is more happening off the field than we know and he can't handle it.

If the manager cannot manage he has to go.

was thinking the same . No job is worth that kind of stress level

I am neither a knickerwetter nor a happyclapper, I simply want the best for my club. If Pep, Jose, Vincent etc are available, within our price range, and willing to come to paisley then I'd be chuffed to have them but if we're being realistic we're looking at calderwood, Jeffries, Houston in which case I think we're far better off with Dl & TC.

I like DL, I like the style of football he tries to play, I've criticised him for sacrificing McGowan to give Harkins a free role and for dropping McGinn to play McLean and I still think a return to 4,2,3,1 is required but overall the last couple of seasons have had great highs that should give us fans a more benevolent attitude towards the management team.

Edited to add COYS