The Manager

Danny Lennon could of signed up Craig Samson but according to Div he didn't .....Read his post It's all there.....Nothing to do with the budget mind and Div being best buddies with the sausage rolls.

Is it just me that thought Samson was shite? He shipped so many goals it was ridiculous, teams were shooting on sight. Definitely not worth a large part of the budget

The problem Tom is that he cleared the place and forgot to fill it again. There is a lack of competition for places and a shortage of bodies. Most on here have been bleating on about it long before the season started, now the season has got underway the inevitable has happened. We are struggling big time, the only good thing is it has happened quickly and we are still in touching distance so this can be sorted. Whether Danny will be able to sort it is another matter.

I do really hope he can turn it around but the clock is ticking and every week that goes by with no fresh faces coming in makes matters worse. We can't keep doing the same things with the same players every week and expect a different result.

Concise and to the point.....COYS

The problem Tom is that he cleared the place and forgot to fill it again. There is a lack of competition for places and a shortage of bodies. Most on here have been bleating on about it long before the season started, now the season has got underway the inevitable has happened. We are struggling big time, the only good thing is it has happened quickly and we are still in touching distance so this can be sorted. Whether Danny will be able to sort it is another matter.

I do really hope he can turn it around but the clock is ticking and every week that goes by with no fresh faces coming in makes matters worse. We can't keep doing the same things with the same players every week and expect a different result.

You have my total and unequivocal agreement my forum friend, total and unequivocal indeed.

I would like to add to my left winger talk

"your hair looks wonderfully blonde this week Mr Teale, be careful not to get it messy my fleet footed only winger"

Edited by TediousTom

Look guys, we need to stick with Danny. It's ridiculous to be thinking about getting rid of him. He won us the cup for goodness sake and beat Aberdeen, hearts and Celtic on the way. It was no fluke. He's managing a team on a small budget having to make do with loan options. Some of the guys who did well last season haven't switched on yet either..we've only played 3 games!!..I know we've been poor since winning the cup, but we were all hung over for the rest of the season after the cup run. Preseason has never been great for us and, as I said, we've only played 3 games, 2 of them away in the highlands, where we never travel well anyway, and a point at home to killie, a game we should've been 2 up in early on but for good inspired goalkeeping by Samson and poor finishing.we've got QOTS tomorrow, yet another long trip away to a newly promoted team who will be a real test for us and I'd be happy with a draw...changing the manager at this stage will make no difference to the players available. Stick with Danny till everybody has played each other once before all this nonsense..come on the buddies

won't be a draw game must be played out to a win with extra time then penalties

Look guys, we need to stick with Danny. It's ridiculous to be thinking about getting rid of him. He won us the cup for goodness sake and beat Aberdeen, hearts and Celtic on the way. It was no fluke. He's managing a team on a small budget having to make do with loan options. Some of the guys who did well last season haven't switched on yet either..we've only played 3 games!!..I know we've been poor since winning the cup, but we were all hung over for the rest of the season after the cup run. Preseason has never been great for us and, as I said, we've only played 3 games, 2 of them away in the highlands, where we never travel well anyway, and a point at home to killie, a game we should've been 2 up in early on but for good inspired goalkeeping by Samson and poor finishing.we've got QOTS tomorrow, yet another long trip away to a newly promoted team who will be a real test for us and I'd be happy with a draw...changing the manager at this stage will make no difference to the players available. Stick with Danny till everybody has played each other once before all this nonsense..come on the buddies

by the way I agree with the rest of your post

Can anyone tell me why Danny Lennon let Craig Samson go?..........Div who runs this site blames Lennon in his post.....I think he is talking shite ........the BOD never gave him the money

Hes not talking shite, DL never spoke to Sammy after the RC game we lost 4,1 at home, So offered him less money than he was already on to force him out the door, That came direct from Craig and Wife, who I meet with there wee baby girl,

Hes not talking shite, DL never spoke to Sammy after the RC game we lost 4,1 at home, So offered him less money than he was already on to force him out the door, That came direct from Craig and Wife, who I meet with there wee baby girl,

You live in your world and I'll live in mine........Danny has a keeper who won the cup.......You are full of shite is the best I can say......take care

My point is Danny went to the BDO for money to keep him and It was no........Why would he not?

That's not what happen, Craig was not asking for a big pay rise, but as he said, He was a senior player getting paid peanuts compared to other senior players. He didn't want to sign for Killie either, but he lost his driving license, that's why he never joined Motherwell. Edited by santaponsasaint

That's not what happen, Craig was not asking for a big pay rise, but as he said, He was a senior player getting paid peanuts compared to other senior players. He didn't want to sign for Killie either, but he lost his driving license, that's why he never joined Motherwell.,,,

Garry with all due respect you don't half talk a lot of pish

Garry with all due respect you don't half talk a lot of pish

Every word is the truth, If you don't believe it suggest you contact Craig Samson, Your right I do talk pish at times but not this time, and im Sure Div will tell you the same thing, but I couldn't care less if you believe me or not,

PS its Gary bangin.gif

Edited by santaponsasaint

Every word is the truth, If you don't believe it suggest you contact Craig Samson, Your right I do talk pish at times but not this time, and im Sure Div will tell you the same thing, but I couldn't care less if you believe me or not,

PS its Gary bangin.gif

Ach we all talk pish on here1eye.gif But where is our leader?.....The guy who wants Danny sacked?........Div are you awake?