Thompson For Manager? Time To Up Your Medication, Gents.

Kemp

Div has disappeared though ...........Who would have thought the main man would disregard his own creation?..........Pie and Bovril is his gig now....we are plebs now......not worthy of his attention

Did you dress up in some lingerie and get a knock back from Div or something?

Look guys, we need to stick with Danny. It's ridiculous to be thinking about getting rid of him. He won us the cup for goodness sake and beat Aberdeen, hearts and Celtic on the way. It was no fluke. He's managing a team on a small budget having to make do with loan options. Some of the guys who did well last season haven't switched on yet either..we've only played 3 games!!..I know we've been poor since winning the cup, but we were all hung over for the rest of the season after the cup run. Preseason has never been great for us and, as I said, we've only played 3 games, 2 of them away in the highlands, where we never travel well anyway, and a point at home to killie, a game we should've been 2 up in early on but for good inspired goalkeeping by Samson and poor finishing.we've got QOTS tomorrow, yet another long trip away to a newly promoted team who will be a real test for us and I'd be happy with a win after pens...changing the manager at this stage will make no difference to the players available. Stick with Danny till everybody has played each other once before all this nonsense..come on the buddies

I seriously can't believe people are asking to sack the manager 4 weeks into the season. I'm not saying Danny's not had a bad start he has but we as a team can achieve nothing by sacking the manager now and not giving him a chance to recover from these results if the results still aren't coming by

October/November then a sacking is option we can consider

I seriously can't believe people are asking to sack the manager 4 weeks into the season. I'm not saying Danny's not had a bad start he has but we as a team can achieve nothing by sacking the manager now and not giving him a chance to recover from these results if the results still aren't coming by

October/November then a sacking is option we can consider

I think the majority of us don't want him sacked just for him to sign some fecking players the squad needs

Instead of wasting money on a pay off put it towards getting players in to give us a chance to do something

I don't do English..........But It's only fun and games as usual Leicester ......Why can't people see a forum only exists as a laugh?

You 'don't do English'!!?? Well, it's the language we speak brother!

Or, let me guess, is this some kind of slightly racist dig at the English, because I choose to live in England!?

And, as for a forum only existing for a laugh, as you suggest, well you've got me there!

Anyway, from reading some other posts on here, I'm doubtful as to how seriously you should be taken.

You 'don't do English'!!?? Well, it's the language we speak brother!

Or, let me guess, is this some kind of slightly racist dig at the English, because I choose to live in England!?

And, as for a forum only existing for a laugh, as you suggest, well you've got me there!

Anyway, from reading some other posts on here, I'm doubtful as to how seriously you should be taken.

Edited by reborn saint

...but his (Butcher) previous, of being part of Rangers, was enough to get that idea shot down in flames.

And that is sad. I hate both of the Old Firm with equal passion. However, I'd take anybody (aye, even Novo or the other Lennon), regardless of any previous affiliation with R*ng*rs or C*lt*c, if they could do a job for us. Christ, I'd even take an ex-M*rt*n man if he was right for the job.

I'm a Saints fan, always have been and always will be. My only interest is what is best for the club. Anybody who would decry a potential signing or a new manager because he was once associated with either of the OF is no less than a bigot.

This is all being played very cleverly by our board to deflect blame from themselves. There is nothing in Danny's precious seasons that match up to this pre season activity or lack of it.

Danny has been the most pro active manager we've had in years ,he always pinpointed his targets early and even had guy training with us from the jan before he signed.

The board don't want to spend any more money and will cut corners wherever they can. They've looked at this season and thought we won a cup which will keep the fans sweet and hearts are already down (aye right!) so we'll not bother giving Danny any more funds for quality players.

As someone else said, Danny has been hung out to dry and as usual all our support fall for it!

Just saw this and, from where I sit, this just doesn't compute.

Danny was given funds to entice McGowan to stay. He brought in fairly high profile signings with harkins and Grainger.

I would be more inclined to think that Danny had targets who outpriced themselves or did a "Harte" with a Carlisle style U-turn.

This may or may not be the case but I think it rings more true than your conspiracy theory.

Steven Thompson WILL be the new manager.

Things won't improve under Danny Lennon. He doesn't know what he's doing. He's wound up from the back like a puppet by Tommy Craig. And Tommy Craig's ridiculous tactics are what are costing us.

There is no way back under Lennon. He won't turn things around.

We need shot of him as possible and to get in a manager who knows what he's doing.

All real fans want Lennon out. We want to see things improve. Its only the happy clapping boo boy brigade who like to see Saints lose that want Lennon kept!

Think you might need this....

post-255-0-31148000-1377590966_thumb.jpg