Ambition

Ross county after more proven spl players to enhance their squad. Saints are after two young boys to compliment the other young boys on the bench. I know money is tight but let's look at the Perth saints. They resigned Murray Davidson who is arguably their best player and ok we got McGowan who on his day is class. But let's look at the striking options- st.j have Nigel, Maclean, fallon and may and they too want more players. Is it fair to say we have Steven Thompson ? Harkins is not a forward. I am trying to imagine why the squad of the league cup winners is so small when clubs with lower gates than is seem to be expanding? What I will say is that at the minute we are in trouble and its now when we need to get out of it. Negativity is a disease and its rife in the saints camp. We need this week for investment in the squad. I hope we get it. If we don't and its wee boys we sign I am fearful. I do not want to be in the league below playing rangers next year. I want to be in the top league holding our own and pushing on just like every other team seems to do at some pont

Smell the coffee time

The club is hamstrung until a sale is completed...................like it or loathe it , this is the current reality

As far as ambition is concerned , I'd settle for back to back league wins. Things are that basic I'm afraid and acheiving that ambition seems to be a task too much for the current team.

We'll all need to knuckle down and work hard at this wonderful football club, put everything into the working week and we'll see what develops.

This forum sucks at the moment ......

Football fans always have, and always will, react to what they are being given from their club. Whether that be cup wins, good football, shite football, no goals, poor management or boardroom decisions.

Football fans tend to be 'over the moon' or 'sick as a parrot'.

It is the people at the club who influence their emotions. Be it players, managers, or board members.

They need to accept that when things are going well, the fans are happy. But when things aren't going well, the fans are unhappy.

However, the fans are always fans. The men, women & children who pay their money every week, every year, are the people for whom the club means everything. The people who will be around when all those others have long gone.

There's a lot of ill-feeling on here at the moment. It's not the fans' fault though.

That's why the forum sucks at the moment. Because of what we, the fans, are being treated to.

All any of us want is too stay in the top league. The heads went down very quickly on Saturday with no fight. Been following Saints for over 40 years what I watched on Saturday was a team that has got relegation written all over it. The back line was terrible one recognised striker , a midfield who seem hell bent on passing in triangles between the back line and our defence. There needs to be a complete change to our tactics if we are going to survive

Football fans always have, and always will, react to what they are being given from their club. Whether that be cup wins, good football, shite football, no goals, poor management or boardroom decisions.

Football fans tend to be 'over the moon' or 'sick as a parrot'.

It is the people at the club who influence their emotions. Be it players, managers, or board members.

They need to accept that when things are going well, the fans are happy. But when things aren't going well, the fans are unhappy.

However, the fans are always fans. The men, women & children who pay their money every week, every year, are the people for whom the club means everything. The people who will be around when all those others have long gone.

There's a lot of ill-feeling on here at the moment. It's not the fans' fault though.

That's why the forum sucks at the moment. Because of what we, the fans, are being treated to.

People are responsible for their own emotions. Don't blame someone else about how you feel.

We are all unhappy about the current situation but constant negative threads is tedious.

People are responsible for their own emotions. Don't blame someone else about how you feel.

We are all unhappy about the current situation but constant negative threads is tedious.

People's emotions are affected by what happens to them, and by what they see around them. That is a simple and basic fact of psychology.

People's emotions are affected by what happens to them, and by what they see around them. That is a simple and basic fact of psychology.

I'm sorry but that is total bollox. You are clearly not a Psychologist or you'd know it was bollox.

People are responsible for how they personally deal with what they experience around them.

Shit happens to everyone. To say that doom and gloom is then inevitable is a total abdication of personal responsibility.

There's always people who curl up in a ball at the smallest problem (i.e. half the forum at the moment) and others who just get on with life.

Choose life dude.

I'm sorry but that is total bollox. You are clearly not a Psychologist or you'd know it was bollox.

People are responsible for how they personally deal with what they experience around them.

Shit happens to everyone. To say that doom and gloom is then inevitable is a total abdication of personal responsibility.

There's always people who curl up in a ball at the smallest problem (i.e. half the forum at the moment) and others who just get on with life.

Choose life dude.

You're just getting boring now brother.

Of course how people deal with things differs from person to person.

I don't recall me saying "[To say that] doom and gloom is then inevitable"

No-one can deny that when people are unhappy about something, they are likely to show this through their behaviour.

To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

You're just getting boring now brother.

Of course how people deal with things differs from person to person.

I don't recall me saying "[To say that] doom and gloom is then inevitable"

No-one can deny that when people are unhappy about something, they are likely to show this through their behaviour.

To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

Then they need to grow the f**k up and start acting like adults.