Next St Mirren Manager

Wrong Planet it's just my opinion if we had our full squad available I 'think' we may have picked up more points along the way. I'm not going to get torn into players who the manager signed he lives or falls by these decisions. Anyone on that park wearing the stripes has my full support.

Wrong Planet it's just my opinion if we had our full squad available I 'think' we may have picked up more points along the way. I'm not going to get torn into players who the manager signed he lives or falls by these decisions. Anyone on that park wearing the stripes has my full support.

> it's just my opinion if we had our full squad available I 'think' we may have picked up more points along the way.

I agree IOBS, but that's a statement that could be made by almost every single fan of every single club. Very, very few football clubs have full squad to choose from on match day.

Yip, I'll be there on Saturday, and I'll be giving my full support to the players. That's all we can do at the moment. However if we want to have an open and honest debate on here about the merits of taking 8 points from 36, in a league with no Rangers, Hearts or Hibs, then I do think it's important and reasonable to look in detail at all contributing factors.

Elis Plummer is long term , McGinn was missing on Saturday , Wylde just had an operation. As you pointed out Osborne and Thompson.

plummer featured in a number of defeats early in the season, as did wylde.

citing a player who has missed 1 game is just stupid

and the signing of a known injury prone crock like Osbourne was within tc's powers

indeed, rushing back Thompson too early was also within tc's powers.

citing injuries as a reason for the defeats is garbage

citing injuries as the sole reason is lunacy

Dear oh dear..... I think the cooncil will have to instal some emergency flood defences to channel all this knicker wetting pish into the cart!

This all reeks of the same drookit pant wearers from last season who were calling for DL to be sacked after a losing streak, then insisted the following 8/9 game unbeaten run had absolutely nothing to do with DL!

Do you guys have any balance or self control in your lives?

Is every bump in the road a CATASTROPHE?

Ffs man up!

the squad has been improved, we are now a genuine threat going forward, and yes even 36 year old strikers pick up strain injuries that they can't shake off. That's life, or a fact of age-v-physical exertion.

Keep Calm

And

Pass The Pampers

We're a genuine threat going forward? How delusional are you? We only carved out 2 or 3 chances yesterday and one was in injury time from a long range shot. We have failed to score in 5 of our 7 home games. 1 point from a possible 21 at home is relegation form in any league in the world. And yes our away form is slightly better but not good enough.

The problem isn't that our 35 year old striker got an injury it's that there is no other competent strikers to take his place in the squad.

Apparently Malky Mackay was being given a tour of the club by one of directors , pre-match yesterday. attachicon.gifStir it.png

For me that would be a good ( great ) choice. But how could he drop down to the kind of money we pay unless clubs down south don't want to touch him after what happened. Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint