Next St Mirren Manager

After all the euphoria of the victory against Dundee, and where I do appreciate the effort of Teale, we desperately need a new manager from out with the club.

Someone who can give us belief at home and instil discipline in the team to match the fighting spirit we have now found.

But it's results we need and I sincerely hope there is someone who can galvanise our club!

Ffs, longwell cant even find us decent youth players never mind help with the first team

longwell is clueless

we have no hope with this fool still at the club

Your constant sniping at Longwell is tiresome. Obviously a personal agenda being pushed by you. Did he used to steal your milk money at school?

We are not too far away from getting it right with the youth policy ,so what if we are not making big bucks from transfer fees ? , we will ,the most important bit being having to bring in fewer players.

Not selling any players from the youth system makes it an expensive project. If none are being sold on, we'd be as well signing experienced players on frees that won't require any investment.

Teale has had his chance 1 win in 4 and 2 red cards not contract winning material in my book lets get an appointment within a few days and get rid of these shit players masquerading as forwards

But then again there is a bigger picture.

Of course... narrow minded judgementalism is perfectly reasonable.

Agree mate, but we do need an experienced person in due course. If Gary proves me wrong and we go on a winning streak then I will be the first to say I was wrong. 3 points against a poor Killie team would be great.

You could be correct ned? Beginning to believe we need a new man with fresh ideas.