Next St Mirren Manager

GT has had a definite positive effect on the players, undeniable.

Tbh if he hadn't been robbed of a result against Motherwell and a victim again against KIlmarnock he could have four wins behind him ! I know it's a bit whataboutery, however he is a ray of sunshine on the team in dark dark times. I hope he gets a couple of other players in though, then , well who knows

I see Hamilton have set a closing date for applications for the managerial vacancy.

I think the major difference might just be that their board isn't in the process of trying to transfer ownership of the club to another party.

I might be wrong though.

I see Hamilton have set a closing date for applications for the managerial vacancy.

This is St Mirren though. Teale & Longwell will take us on a run that sees County and Motherwell finish in the relegation spots - then the selling consortium will sell out to a bunch of Argies who will dispense with Teale and install a puppet manager from the Spanish third tier or summat'.

Edited by pozbaird

This is St Mirren though. Teale & Longwell will take us on a run that sees County and Motherwell finish in the relegation spots - then the selling consortium will sell out to a bunch of Argies who will dispense with Teale and install a puppet manager from the Spanish third tier or summat'.

So, let me get his straight, it'll get better, we'll survive, only to then implode later ?

Omg , you beat me in the race to the depths.

Time to dig out the Killing Joke dark stuff

If we're going for a new manager who can "wheel and deal" he's going to have to be damn good at it. And fast.

We're more than half way through the window so any new guy is going to assess the squad and bring in 3 or 4 new guys in the space of a few weeks.

The BoD really have made a rip roaring cnt of this season.

If you are going to wheel and deal it would need to be Marwood and Callum Ball to be moved on. So its not a football manager we need its a magician ,Paul Daniels maybe