Next St Mirren Manager

• 4 weeks later...

We are a smallish club in terms of the top flight, but we are too big a team for Murray to manage. He's clearly out his depth and underestimated the job in hand.

It's just an opinion, but he doesn't come across like he cares as much as he should either. His team have only shown real fight and passion for 90 minutes against the 'big' team last week in front of the cameras.

The one thing in his defence is that he has brought in a few good players, but he doesn't know how to utilise them. He's way too negative.

McNamara did a good job at Thistle and I reckon Hughes(if he became available) could lift the place, but who knows?? Unfortunately Murray's 2 year contract will influence the BoDs thinking.

His team

His players

Another game where we didn't threaten the goal sheet

Ship in laughable goals every week

2 points off bottom at November

Really not good enough

So you did not watch the game the day?

First goal gash defending. Second goal should have been a foul to us, instead they get a through and Webster gets sent off to change his strip. First half neither keeper had anything to do. Second half we battered them and I have no doubt we would have scored. Instead Kelly shows he can't take a throw in, gives it straight to a Falkirk player, as a result a complete joke sending off follows.

The officials were terrible all game and killed / handed Falkirk the game.

Falkirk are a good team, they will take hibs all the way to the end of the season for 2nd...and will be aided by that joke of a pitch each step of the way, there is a reason their home record is so good.

His team

His players

Another game where we didn't threaten the goal sheet

Ship in laughable goals every week

2 points off bottom at November

Really not good enough

Maybe I have been wooshed here. Its 5 points off bottom with us second equal bottom first week in November is totally unacceptable.

I was hoping Murray might turn the corner but the league position tells the truth.

To be honest Teale would have been probably a better option than this tit !....even though at the time I didn't think so!....but now we are in free fall , I am really concerned that we are now a bit of a joke team way below clubs we were usually better than in both top and this league .........

Anyone who doesn't blame Murray must be out there NUT on drugs!

He's the one who sends the team out with his shit formations shit team selections shit tactics!

His loan signings have been shit his permanent signings have been equally as shit!

The only thing consistent about Murray is his ability to be SHIT!

I blame the BOARD for us being in this league I blame the BOARD for getting rid of Danny Lennon and replacing him with Tommy never a manager Craig and Garry Teale!

I thought the Board's decision to appoint Murray was a good one!

Murray's had time money and support in his St.Mirren career and has done nothing!

The board must act now if St.Mirren have any realistic chance of a play off place!

Edited by leolovesstmfc

So you did not watch the game the day?

First goal gash defending. Second goal should have been a foul to us, instead they get a through and Webster gets sent off to change his strip. First half neither keeper had anything to do. Second half we battered them and I have no doubt we would have scored. Instead Kelly shows he can't take a throw in, gives it straight to a Falkirk player, as a result a complete joke sending off follows.

The officials were terrible all game and killed / handed Falkirk the game.

Falkirk are a good team, they will take hibs all the way to the end of the season for 2nd...and will be aided by that joke of a pitch each step of the way, there is a reason their home record is so good.

As i said laughable goals every week

Gifts as teams just bide their time waiting for the errors to happen

Stop blaming referees,they can't put the ball in the net for us

We are a bad lot even Livi are above us now