Next St Mirren Manager

I am as unimpressed with Murray as anyone however we have two games in hand to Morton and have to play them three time so regardless we will finish above Morton at the end of the season.

I am as hopeful as you, but I hope finishing above Morton does mean we finish 2nd bottom with Morton the bottom championship team.

I am as unimpressed with Murray as anyone however we have two games in hand to Morton and have to play them three time so regardless we will finish above Morton at the end of the season.

You cannot beat living in fantasy worlds -

We have only won 2 league games all season - (Livingstone and QOS) Morton have won 6 games during the same period - they have already shown enough to be confident they won't have to worry about relegation - there is no way any Saints fan, with their optimism in the realm of realism can be certain of that - SO

They will finish above us unless we suddenly flip into a good team - (THIS I SUSPECT IS NOT VERY LIKELY - BUT IMPOSSIBLE IF MURRAY IS STILL AROUND)

Murray NO MORE, LOSING less often, Climb up the table, sign some decent players, cheer up the fans.

I'd walk a 1000 miles for this.

• 2 weeks later...

The manager was sitting next to Murray today

He has sat back waiting patiently to take murrays place. He came in with one agenda only and that was to get murrys job after all who's goony give an auld man a job it's quite embarrassing that this is the future of our team

Can anyone please tell me what he has done to improve the team since his arrival today was an embarrassment and victor meldrew got off his seat only once either the seats were comfy or his auld knees were hurting having to stand up

Can't believe that murrAy has not worked this out

Like the young manager but fear the worst for him hope he goes on if sacked and does well

He has sat back waiting patiently to take murrays place. He came in with one agenda only and that was to get murrys job after all who's goony give an auld man a job it's quite embarrassing that this is the future of our team

Can anyone please tell me what he has done to improve the team since his arrival today was an embarrassment and victor meldrew got off his seat only once either the seats were comfy or his auld knees were hurting having to stand up

Like the young manager but fear the worst for him hope he goes on if sacked and does well

Not sure what you like about the young manager - but you are in the vast minority of saints fans on this - he has been utter pi**sh from day one and been consistently rubbish.

The squad lacks balance and the ability to score enough goals, create enough chances and keep a clean sheet more than once in a blue moon.

I don't wish him any harm, but he has given us nothing worth having (except Webster) ; maybe he will learn from this and get another job in the Highland league - but his record with us will not stand him in good stead for much better than that.

As for Miller - he is working with the pi**sh Mr Murray and the Board have presented him with.

A blind man can see we need better players and manager who can manage. That means the BOD need to seriously open the purse strings.

No more crappy loan deals to improve the players of other teams.

who's goony give an auld man a job it's quite embarrassing that this is the future of our team

Seriously, WTF?

Since when was being older of ANY relevance whatsoever in terms of someone's ability to do a job?

Part of the problem we are having seems to be related to the inexperience of a YOUNG manager.

What slime covered rock do people like you crawl out from?

Take your pig ignorance and f**k right off.

Edited by oaksoft

What a load of bollocks.

As per usual our 'sit back and do nothing BOD,s will keep preserving with Mr Ian 'arrogant' Murray as Manager, this despite him admitting on radio in his post match comments, that the teams first half performance was the worst he had in his opinion seen. Still according too Murray the 2nd half with Morgan and McLear upfront and having 5 development players on we were much better, these players, despite although having no height, are fast and nippy. he will continue in training to get it right because we are not far off being a top half team.

All season long he " Mr Ian arrogant Murray " has been telling us St.Mirren fans that we are not far off getting things on the pitch right and after a few months or less we the fans have been saying Murray is the wrong man for us and the BOD,s need to sack him. As far as I can make out, and I am not in the know, I see no evidence of this.

In my opinion the BODs are less than useless, the good work originally done by them is being eroded and Murray is adding more misery upon the club, by dragging the club down. Why are this BOD,s letting this happen, the old excuse of having no money is past it's sell by date. Everyone is acutely aware we are not by any means the richest club in the Scottish Championship.

So unless Murray is dismissed forthwith we as a club will, and I really hope not, be in the relegation play-offs.

He is old I've not made this up . He probably drops that many names you'll need a clenny guy with a black bag to pick them up behind him.

He is no at liverpool anymore he is at st mirren with a team of loan players from other teams a striker who's finished and the development squad

So maybe I am wrong maybe he will be able to get the best from this squad time will tell but I still think murrays not getting any help from him whatsoever if he was that good at picking teams we would have won a game by now

Seriously, WTF?

Since when was being older of ANY relevance whatsoever in terms of someone's ability to do a job?

Part of the problem we are having seems to be related to the inexperience of a YOUNG manager.

What slime covered rock do people like you crawl out from?

Take your pig ignorance and f**k right off.

Forgot about the old bit.

You are an old, fat, lazy, unfit, poorly paid lecturer! :lol:

Face facts oaksoft. You are OLD and past it. You failed to earn decent money when you were young and now you are facing old age without much cash.

You are a grade A fanny!

:lol:

Awwwwww has no one gave you any love lately.

We love you #thichasfcuk.

You should give up the trolling, you're not very good at it.

XXX

FFS is he still banging on about this lecturer shite? lol.gif

If he ever tells you why he thinks that is my job when I've talked about what I do many times on here then let me know will you?

I see another one of his aliases is jumping on this too.

Another one for the ignore pile.

Forgot about the old bit.

You are an old, fat, lazy, unfit, poorly paid lecturer! lol.gif:

Face facts oaksoft. You are OLD and past it. You failed to earn decent money when you were young and now you are facing old age without much cash.

You are a grade A fanny!

lol.gif:

Lecturers maybe poorly paid but shagging lots of young female students makes up for it a bit.