Next St Mirren Manager

That's silly Stuart. Very silly.

He hasn't needed to work... he said that himself. Fsmily life is his priority now.

St Mirren knocking him back is probably a testimony to his quality given our recent judgement.

If the OP could name all the contacts then surely he would apply for the job.

Stuart NEEDS TO KNOW THE NAMES of these contacts. He's a prize fud, and the fact that everyone knows it already seems to do little to dissuade him from seeking prove it further with every single post he knocks out.

wink.png

Mo Johnston would be a good appointment in my book, good experience across the pond and was the man who gave St Mirren the nod about Andy Dorman, a decent bloke too who tried to single handly end bigotry in Glasgow when he signed for the now defunct Rangers FC.

Tried to maximise his Bank balance, not put an end to bigotry.

Just received an interesting phone call from one of my contacts who is a Scottish sports journalist and he informs me that the next St Mirren manager will be Keith Long who is currently manager of Irish club Bohemians FC.

Get your bets on him now, he will be appointed on Thursday but Alex Miller will be still in charge of team selection for the match at Alloa on Saturday with Keith taking full control next Monday.

Just received an interesting phone call from one of my contacts who is a Scottish sports journalist and he informs me that the next St Mirren manager will be Keith Long who is currently manager of Irish club Bohemians FC.

Get your bets on him now, he will be appointed on Thursday but Alex Miller will be still in charge of team selection for the match at Alloa on Saturday with Keith taking full control next Monday.

That's interesting.

Maybe he found her through his extensive contacts in the bawbaggery profession.

"Name your contacts! I want their names, addresses and resumes on my desk in the morning!"

I'm with Stuart on this one but cant help but be impressed by Soctty's splendid use of bawbaggery. Edited by magnus

Not Stephen Kenny are you sure you picked your contact up correctly ???

Almost certain? He has no managerial experience whatsoever :lol:

Exactly TC. What is this fascination around JR who has never managed and yet some thinking he will be a success and wanted him as our manager ffs? He might be but until evidence is provided in due course then only time will tell.

Edited by nedflanders123

I touted him as a replacement for Murray working alongside Miller, I fear Alloa will get a shot in the arm now when we really need them to crumble.

They are bottom of the league for a reason. What about us getting a shot in the arm with our new manager? JR is unproven so only time will tell if he can change a poor squad to one that us better.

Edited by nedflanders123

They are bottom of the league for a reason. What about us getting a shot in the arm with our new manager? JR is unproven so only time will tell if he can change a poor squad to one that us better.

Jack Ross isn't unproven. He singlehandedly kept Dumbarton up from a hopeless position a couple of seasons back. Such is the humility of the man he allowed Ian Murray to take all the credit :-)

Jack Ross isn't unproven. He singlehandedly kept Dumbarton up from a hopeless position a couple of seasons back. Such is the humility of the man he allowed Ian Murray to take all the credit :-)

Now that he is free of Murray's shackles I fully expect Alloa to be competing in the Champions League in a few years - although if he appoints Mark Spalding as his assistant they'll be in the Lowland League instead.

Now that he is free of Murray's shackles I fully expect Alloa to be competing in the Champions League in a few years - although if he appoints Mark Spalding as his assistant they'll be in the Lowland League instead.

They'll be the best-hydrated team in the Lowland League though. Surely the upcoming Alloa - Saints fixture is the world's first New Manager Bounce v No Manager Bounce matchup in football history.

Jack Ross was not the manager, Ian Murray was and none of us knows how influential Jack was other than assuming Dumbarton's freefall was because he left. We have no idea how good he is but will soon find out.

Jack Ross was not the manager, Ian Murray was and none of us knows how influential Jack was other than assuming Dumbarton's freefall was because he left. We have no idea how good he is but will soon find out.

I was being tongue in cheek, referring to the prevailing narrative on here that Ross not Murray was responsible for Dumbarton's success.

They Started shipping goals for fun when he left... Then we did likewise when Meltdown came to us... Just sayin like!

Be interesting to see if either team can keep a clean sheet on Saturday!

Edited by Lord Pityme

They Started shipping goals for fun when he left... Then we did likewise when Meltdown came to us... Just sayin like!

Be interesting to see if either team can keep a clean sheet on Saturday!

Even with Ross present Dumbarton weren't exactly tight at the back either. 64 goals conceded in 2013-14, compensated for by the scoring of 65 goals all no doubt due to JR. Edited by scottd

Dumbarton's freefall? What freefall?