Next St Mirren Manager

Cant be arsed trawling through previous posts & apologies if its been said:

What odds on Allan Johnstons` Dunfermline being responsible for putting the arabs & us out of cup competitions & being the final nail in two coffins ? dry.png

& before the usual suspects jump down my throat , its only a thought !! rolleyes.gif

Dunfermline have already scored 26 goals in the league . TWENTY SIX GOALS of course they will put us out the cup, in fact I think they will win the Diddy cup.

Dunfermline have already scored 26 goals in the league . TWENTY SIX GOALS of course they will put us out the cup, in fact I think they will win the Diddy cup.

Bollocks. The Ibrox mob have near enough the same amount of goals and are favourites for the Petrofac cup. Despite all their goals Dunfermline have been caught out twice already this season in the league. Do our job properly and we will beat this mob.

I see Motherwell have parted company with Baraclough after only managing a draw away to Morton over 90 mins.

I see Motherwell have parted company with Baraclough after only managing a draw away to Morton over 90 mins.

I wonder what they would have done had they lost at home to Dumbarton, Falkirk and Raith?

Ladbrokes are now making Murray the favorite ‘Next Championship Manager to Leave’, quoting him as a Top Bet.......

Not that I'm excusing our current management team from their poor efforts so far, but he was sacked for being shite over a period of 9 months.

If fan power hounds Murray out the door, then that will be the 4th manager within a year and a half we've hounded out the door.

How are we ever going to get and keep a decent manager doing this?

We should get used to the fact that for this season we are not potential promotion candidates and are far

from it, lets give the manager a chance and try and build for next season, we have a team full of youngsters

and these things take time.

If fan power hounds Murray out the door, then that will be the 4th manager within a year and a half we've hounded out the door.

How are we ever going to get and keep a decent manager doing this?

We should get used to the fact that for this season we are not potential promotion candidates and are far

from it, lets give the manager a chance and try and build for next season, we have a team full of youngsters

and these things take time.

Fan power? Aye, those hordes protesting outside the main stand every second week demanding action.... The 'sack the board' chants... The 'Gilmour out' banners....

St Mirren fan power my arse!

Fan power? Aye, those hordes protesting outside the main stand every second week demanding action.... The 'sack the board' chants... The 'Gilmour out' banners....

I'd like to think that my shout of "Craig get tae fúck" was pivotal in relation to his removal. whistling.gif

This forum is very popular and is the unofficial official mouthpiece of the saints fans and is integral in gauging

how the majority feel, regularly mentioned in the press and media, black and white army is very powerful.

From ladbrokes.com (mentioned in a previous post on murray favorite to get sacked)

Murray’s start to his reign at St Mirren Park hasn’t gone well, and it appears that certain sections of the support are starting to feel uneasy at the thought of a full season under the former Dumbarton gaffer.

It doesn't take the brains of an archbishop to work out that its an indirect referral

to this forum, certainly not the official site forum which is heavily censored by

the sphincter police.

Edited by murray street

This forum is very popular and is the unofficial official mouthpiece of the saints fans and is integral in gauging

how the majority feel, regularly mentioned in the press and media, black and white army is very powerful.

From ladbrokes.com (mentioned in a previous post on murray favorite to get sacked)

Murray’s start to his reign at St Mirren Park hasn’t gone well, and it appears that certain sections of the support are starting to feel uneasy at the thought of a full season under the former Dumbarton gaffer.

It doesn't take the brains of an archbishop to work out that its an indirect referral

to this forum, certainly not the official site forum which is heavily censored by

the sphincter police.

On most forums, there are about 15-25 people who do most of the posting. If this forum and the views expressed on it cause a manager to be forced out due to fan power, then I'll eat my own shite.

Why are we going on about previous managers and what they did. FORGET THEM as we have enough to contend with with the current one.

Murray is not getting the sack as it will cost to much stuck with another manager. There was so many other experienced managers that we could have had but low and behold cheap option again. You pay for what you get and we gave a contract to bargain basement. I bet his remit for this year was to keep us in top 6?

Choose the right manager even middle of the range and look what can happen.

Look at Ross County below us last year now flying high in premier league.

T Craig and G Teale made there own beds, as for Danny some thought his reign had

ran it's course, while others thought he did enough to deserve another contract, me included,

it left the BOD with a 50/50 decision which blew up in there face..

As for Murray, his chambermaid skills are coming along nicely...

Gary Teale was in a terrible, no win situation, caused by the shocking delay in making a decision on Tommy Craig. As for Ian Murray, he has to be given time. If there is no great improvement by mid November, then a decision will have to be made. For a long period in the 2nd half against Raith we looked pretty good. A good win against Alloa and hopefully that will spark an upsurge in confidence and results

Why are we going on about previous managers and what they did. FORGET THEM as we have enough to contend with with the current one.

Murray is not getting the sack as it will cost to much stuck with another manager. There was so many other experienced managers that we could have had but low and behold cheap option again. You pay for what you get and we gave a contract to bargain basement. I bet his remit for this year was to keep us in top 6?

Look at Ross County below us last year now flying high in premier league.

Ross County have a millionaire bank rolling the manager, we don't. That is why they are still in the SPL and we are not.

Funny to read opinions such as your's regarding the cheap option I can understand why you wrote that though I don't agree. My view is the board wanted a young up and coming manager whether that is right or wrong really does not matter. What does matter is we get behind the manager and the team.

Look at Ross County below us last year now flying high in premier

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint