Flareybob

Next St Mirren Manager

Most fans don't comment on forums, it's a very very small number that do.

The people I sit around at the games feel DL should be given a new contract and I agree.

When was the last time we had youth players coming through the ranks like we do now? Before, we would sign journeymen and play hoof ball. It was painful to watch and made me dread Saturdays. Although it doesn't always work under DL at least we have excitement and good football at times.

We are also sitting 9th, 4 points off 7th

I don't know what more we can ask for with a club our size, until the club is sold and funds are made available changing the manager won't achieve anything

The people I sit around at the games feel DL should be given a new contract and I agree.

You must sit in amongst a shower of clueless bastards then !

^Standard response from a goon.

Why not tell me your reasons for wanting a new manager instead of posting petty insults?

I've posted a list of reasons on here that's as long as my arm , you're a new member so you won't have seen them , unless you're yet another alias ?

I've posted a list of reasons on here that's as long as my arm , you're a new member so you won't have seen them , unless you're yet another alias ?

Well I won't ask you to repost an arm full of reasons, unless you have small arms. But what I will ask is who would you bring in? And what do you think could have been done differently? Despite a lot of negativity I've seen by 15 or so forum users the history books will show DL as a very very successful st mirren manager

When was the last time we had youth players coming through the ranks like we do now? Before, we would sign journeymen and play hoof ball. It was painful to watch and made me dread Saturdays. Although it doesn't always work under DL at least we have excitement and good football at times.

We are also sitting 9th, 4 points off 7th

I don't know what more we can ask for with a club our size, until the club is sold and funds are made available changing the manager won't achieve anything

I've no doubt you're being truthful but where the hell do you find a group of St.mirren fans who sit together and all agree? No such group has ever existed in the history of St.Mirren FC. Are they men or what?

According to an interview in the Liverpool Echo.Paul Jewell has declared interest in becoming the next manager of St Mirren should DL leave the club

Are you sure? Just googled Liverpool Echo and searched for 'Paul Jewell' in the website, produced a grand total of no relevant hits.

Right, here's a thing.

Jimmy Calderwod.

Right now, these things don't matter.

1. His colour

2. His way of talking in TV interviews

3. The way his teams play.

This does matter.

Will our chances of staying up improve if he was given the manager's job tomorrow.

Of course we don't know for sure, but if the board believes our chances would be improved by even 1% then the answer has to be....... do it!

Right, here's a thing.

Jimmy Calderwod.

Right now, these things don't matter.

1. His colour

2. His way of talking in TV interviews

3. The way his teams play.

This does matter.

Will our chances of staying up improve if he was given the manager's job tomorrow.

Of course we don't know for sure, but if the board believes our chances would be improved by even 1% then the answer has to be....... do it!

Naw, dinnae do it.

He's shite and wid bankrupt us.