Next St Mirren Manager

I,m hearing talk of "Dressing Room Unrest"... "Lost The Dressing Room" and "Dressing Room Bust-Ups" from everywhere and anyone except those actually IN the feckin Dressing Room...!

I smell the same keech whipped up when Lee Mair's baw lickers were upset he wisnae getting a game!

It is worth bearing in mind, however, that the people talking about the dressing room unrest might have spoken to players.

Just saying, like.

It is worth bearing in mind, however, that the people talking about the dressing room unrest might have spoken to players.

Just saying, like.

Might Have...?

Well if the people who say..! they are talking to the players involved in the "Dressing Room" unrest could pass on a message to said players I and I am sure a few others would be very appreciative....

Message Reads:

Dry yir feckin eyes and do the job your paid for!

Message Ends:

Might Have...?

Well if the people who say..! they are talking to the players involved in the "Dressing Room" unrest could pass on a message to said players I and I am sure a few others would be very appreciative....

Message Reads:

Dry yir feckin eyes and do the job your paid for!

Message Ends:

You'll get no disagreement from me on that sentiment.

While overall we've had a poor year to forget the other rather impressive wins BEFORE we won the cup is........................well, history? bye1.gif

This is hilarious, from a guy who consistently quotes the "past" and lives in some time warp yet "ignores" one of our greatest achievements within a year "bar a few days", as "ancient history" because it suits his narrow minded agenda against our manager. lol.gif

Sad doesn't cover it, although is clearly true. bye1.gif

The only sources they have on the board is feckin Broon Sauce on the sideboard

I have to say, it would difficult to be more corny and less original than this, milord...

And ye'd need an English accent without the necessary rhotic to pull it off. :unsure:

Edited by bluto

This is hilarious, from a guy who consistently quotes the "past" and lives in some time warp yet "ignores" one of our greatest achievements within a year "bar a few days", as "ancient history" because it suits his narrow minded agenda against our manager. lol.gif

Sad doesn't cover it, although is clearly true. bye1.gif

Not at all , but what is sad is your smallmindedness and abject failure to respect other peoples opinions , although you're quick enough to bellow your own fact free propaganda.

FYI ,I've always loved our club and often hark back to the bad old days as well as the good ones , that's what real supporters do you know? In 1988 we were staring relegation in the face , the fact that we had defeated far bigger clubs a year earlier prior to winning the Scottish Cup had no relevance , we were going down , so we bagged our senior employee and his assistant , heroes 12 months previously, and we stayed up, because that's all that mattered. We're in a similar situation now and action is required.

I know , laughing on a forum is so hip. Laugh in my face and you'll have no nose ! lol.gif

Not at all , but what is sad is your smallmindedness and abject failure to respect other peoples opinions , although you're quick enough to bellow your own fact free propaganda.

FYI ,I've always loved our club and often hark back to the bad old days as well as the good ones , that's what real supporters do you know? In 1988 we were staring relegation in the face , the fact that we had defeated far bigger clubs a year earlier prior to winning the Scottish Cup had no relevance , we were going down , so we bagged our senior employee and his assistant , heroes 12 months previously, and we stayed up, because that's all that mattered. We're in a similar situation now and action is required.

You're funny. lol.gif

Billy , faraway wants to give Lennon the time he needs to relegate us. He has won 8 games in a year it's a total joke. Also he will be fired at the end of the season anyhow so why not pay him off and give the team a chance. Edited by norrie82

And you've just proven that you've not got enough up top to debate anything. You're as funny as cancer !

I wish I was your son.

I'd love a Dad like you.

I think every young boy dreams of this.

I have a question Dad. Can I call you Dad? How about Daddy?

OK fine Daddy? How can you love something when you spend 13 months and counting shouting and screaming about it in a blind rage?

Is it normal to display your love by posting 1274 posts deliberately designed to undermine the object of that love?

I'm just curious Daddy.

I only ask because all 2 of my very bestest BFF friends are currently telling me that my Daddy is one spanner short?

Edited by oaksoft