Next St Mirren Manager

• 5 months later...

Although he was a disaster at Hibernian, I think Terry Butcher would do a good job at St Mirren, no-one could be worse than Tommy Craig.

sorry, butcher had more money to spend at hibs than he would get here,and he couldnt do anything with them,so dont see how he could do a good job for us, i dont want a manager who is just as bad as tc or even just a wee bit better,dont know who i'd want until the post becomes vacant and i have the opportunity to see who applies for it,though i'm afraid if this does happen we would not be told who had applied

Billy Davies. That's all. Tommy Craig is simply not good enough. Never will be

If a Tommy had not already been at the club , I would not want him to go as 4 games is way too early to push the panic button.

As Tommy has been influencing the team prior to this season , I think it's fair to judge him.

David weir

Derek Adams

Patrick kluivert

Danny Lennon

Billy davies

Terry butcher

Steven Thompson

Any one would likely do a decent job

David weir - Was hopeless at Sheffield United.

Derek Adams - Prick

Patrick kluivert - lol.gif

Danny Lennon - snore.gif

Billy davies - Prick

Terry butcher - Said he was done with managing in Scotland

Steven Thompson - Too big a gamble.

sorry, butcher had more money to spend at hibs than he would get here,and he couldnt do anything with them,so dont see how he could do a good job for us, i dont want a manager who is just as bad as tc or even just a wee bit better,dont know who i'd want until the post becomes vacant and i have the opportunity to see who applies for it,though i'm afraid if this does happen we would not be told who had applied

Did he ever get the chance to spend money at Hibs? I think not!

Did he ever get the chance to spend money at Hibs? I think not!

I wondered about that too. I don't remember them spending a lot after he took over. I think his big mistake was complacency. When he took over they weren't great but they looked safe. Even with half a dozen or so games to go most people thought they would probably survive. Butcher made the mistake of thinking he had plenty of time but relegation was too much for the Hibs board. Rightly too. I think he could do a job for us but the talk is premature at the moment. TC has to get more time but if things are looking a lot better in another month or so then a change must be a possibility. TC won't walk so that might be another stumbling block. I doubt we can afford to pay him off and take on another manager.

You are all mental if you think Tommy Craig will be replaced this year...

If we continue with our current run of form and every home game leads to a cacophony of booing and abuse, then the BOD's hand may be forced.

Factor in decreasing crowd numbers and that may expedite any sacking.

That's even without considering anything that could be happening behind the scenes.