MANAGER OPTIONS

Steven Thompson

Barry Smith

Ian Murray

Danny Lennon

Stuart McCall

Billy Stark

Ricky Sbragai

I would take any of these manager's over Tommy Craig!

I can only see the board going for Steven Thompson cause he is the cheapest option!

As a fan I love Thomohawk but don't want him to go through McCoist syndrome..

Its all speculation because Tommy is our manager untill 5ish tomorrow!!

Feels weird to say that as a fan I want them to win always!

Thing is I can't see us winning against the fakes!! And only a win will do surely??

Oh dear if that is your choice for manager we will still be in trouble. I would stay clear of everyone on your list.

Jimmy Kranky would be a decent shout , wouldn't cost much to buy him out of panto, can't be worse than TC and might bring so new ideas.

Maybe Tommy could ask Jimmy if he's seen his managerial career ? Then all the kids could shout out "IT'S BEHIND YOU !"

Jesus Christ Thommo or Teale? Really? Hello bod. The time has come for a change for Gods sake, as in, an actual change. If Thommo were to get it, sure it would be better than dear old granny Craig but come on. Continuity is one thing but the incestuous nature of this is unreal. Just give us a break for once, please bod. Go for someone with the required experience we need. Splash a few quid coz otherwise we are f**kity f**ked.

McCall is stitting, waiting for Sally's job so that one is a non starter

Trust me on this one - Billy Davies needs to be approached and asked - he knows we ain't going to pay him a massive wage, he would take the job if asked. This would need to be done before the January transfer window so he can line up who he can get and who he can get rid of which is rather a lot on our performance this season.

The only stumbling block is the BOD who will sit with TC and watch us sink to the depths of no return!

McCall is stitting, waiting for Sally's job so that one is a non starter

Trust me on this one - Billy Davies needs to be approached and asked - he knows we ain't going to pay him a massive wage, he would take the job if asked. This would need to be done before the January transfer window so he can line up who he can get and who he can get rid of which is rather a lot on our performance this season.

The only stumbling block is the BOD who will sit with TC and watch us sink to the depths of no return!

Do you know the man?

I always thought he was a chequebook manager and would be no use to us to be honest

Where is the cash coming from to pay compensation to Killie for the remainder of Locke's contract, as well as the cash to pay off TC.

No idea mate but would be nice to see a bit of ambition shown every once in a while, the fans deserve a lot better than the shit we are getting served up at the moment.

I would be quite happy with Thommo getting it to be honest, his playing days are all but over.