Next St Mirren Manager

Steve Lomas was in for the M'well job but knew weeks ago he widnae get it.

He's dead keen to manage again, would be happy in Scotland... but would the wedge be big enough, never mind the sensible financial constraints on all other parts of the budget? unsure.png

fwiw he was truly despised at the Fakes.................yet again though , that is in the past...............

tbh, I'd be happy see Atilla the *** in the seat if he had a good games played to win ratio with us...............

We can talk all day about who we want to be the next manager. Some people never learn.

Our board are going to seek the cheap option. They will give teale and longwell a good few weeks/months and if results are good they'll just appoint them.

Our support get drawn into the same trap every time!

FFS 1eye.gif If results are good why wouldn't you want to keep them.

Steve Lomas etc cost money on a new wage. We don't spend money!

Nothing has changed in terms of how our board run the place whilst they seek to get out.

Gary teale and David longmuir will be our new management team!

How can you spend money you don't have.

FFS 1eye.gif If results are good why wouldn't you want to keep them.

Obviously I would if they did well. It's more the boards attitude that sickens me as we may have got rid of the manager but nothing has changed in terms of the thinking at board level. They will continue to take us supporters for a bunch of mugs.

It's all about hope for them that an untroed management team will work and save them money AGAIN rather than being pro active and making sure we have the right men!

Edited by Big Yards

Sorted.

Well I'm sure I said all this when TC was appointed and all I got was abuse and people saying we should all be positive and TC and his assistants will do a great job!

We need to make sure there is some pressure put on the board this time to get the right manager not just the cheap option again.

It's our supports failure to do this that allows our board to muck us around and avoid any hassle. There weren't even any proper protests outside the ground before TC got sacked! we're the only club that would put up with this board!

The BOD are still all there, nothing has changed on that front but yet they seem to be escaping all the criticism they're due because they've sacked TC. It was their fault in the first place that we're in this mess!

Haven't you asked yourself why their still here.

look like you were proved wrong he's been sacked before Christmas. Who do u want as manager Goodwin ?

I did say if we were in the bottom 2 at Christmas he would be sacked. The weekends results virtually confirmed we would be - barring us winning at Parkhead - so not surprised.

I would like to see Teale and Longwell succeed in their interim posts and get the job full time. They both worked together successfully with our 20's, I think they could do it with the first team.