Next St Mirren Manager

I'd take a relegation under Butcher if it meant we were to come back up again in a season or two and do well.

The Premiership is shit, anyway.

It's not just a case of dropping down a league.

We would need to significantly reduce costs, and I don't just mean in terms of the playing squad. This means redundancies for non playing staff such as the office and ticket staff. Individuals on a very low wage who don't have the luxury of getting a good wage like most of our players to save for a rainy day.

Do the Directors of St Mirren Football Club realise that we do not have a Manager that our squad is getting thinner and weaker by the minute and that we are in real trouble.If the answer is yes then can something be done please to rectify our predicament asap.

The supporters are being taken for mugs, and we have been for a few years now!

Spoke to ginge a few tines over the years whilst on nights out in glasgow he genuinely hates st mirren. He's Morton through Abd through

Spoke to Stevie tonight and he said he would take the St.Mirren job no problem if asked, but he hasn't applied personally, out of respected for his present club.

Tommy Craig was sacked 4 weeks ago today and yet the board have done nothing in the way of appointing a new manager, it's a disgrace, the board do not care about the fans at all.

Get an experienced manager this week, that's all we ask.

How do you know they "have done nothing"?

Who is "we"? I'm not sure everyone is asking for an "experienced " manager... just confirmation of the way forward.

Do the Directors of St Mirren Football Club realise that we do not have a Manager that our squad is getting thinner and weaker by the minute and that we are in real trouble.If the answer is yes then can something be done please to rectify our predicament asap.

First of all I agree the board should come out and appoint a manager. However at this moment Gary Teale is the intern manager although we have not gathered more points than we would liked the team is playing much better these past few weeks. Teale knows where on the park needs to be strengthened and is working on that.

My money is on Teale getting the managers job at least till the end of season while the club supporting him on signing potential targets.

Also think we will see one of our better players move on to raise cash for bringing in new players.

The three amigo's who have not performed are in contract so you can't just let them go without a full payment. Caldwell could possible go out on loan to a lower league team which I think would be good for him. The other two I think we are stuck with.

Personally I'm not in any panic as I see a very able manager in Gary Teale who I'm sure knows he is on a trial period. Butcher has not applied for the job so he is not coming. The other candidates do not fill me with confidence. Teale obviously has the dressing room behind him he is the man for me.

Tommy Craig was sacked 4 weeks ago today and yet the board have done nothing in the way of appointing a new manager, it's a disgrace, the board do not care about the fans at all.

Get an experienced manager this week, that's all we ask.

That is NOT all we ask. I'm asking for DVZ and Basher to be added to the Hall of Fame panels.

Hurrumph!