Next St Mirren Manager

Why would anyone want Kenny McDowall?

He was a very good player for us, but that means nothing when choosing a manager.

Kenny has overseen a couple of scrappy wins in the championship, with a team full of former SPL players.

I'd be inclined to stick with GT if Kenny was the only other option.

Take him in a heart beat just can't see it happening!

Why would he want the job?

I know he has a house round the corner from our training ground!

I think he was Garry Teale's old gaffer at Derby.

plus he doesn't work well with foreign owners!

Given this and the fact he could go back to England and earn 10 times what we could pay why would he take the job just there to see Garry and enjoy hospitality!!

I'm putting a bet on David Longwell being our next manager after Gary teale then another bet on david longwells assistant being the manager after his reign. It's the st mirren way

If Gary Teale keeps us up after all that's gone before this season then he deserves his chance at the job. No questions it would be an incredible achievement, if he kept us in the top flight with the current squad.

"The Board and hopefully the supporters will have noticed an improvement in performances during their short tenure"

Really 6 points from 9 games?

And then we sign a winger. Just what's needed to improve the team.

It's about time the supporters of this club were treated with more respect.

If Gary Teale keeps us up after all that's gone before this season then he deserves his chance at the job. No questions it would be an incredible achievement, if he kept us in the top flight with the current squad.

I felt whoever came in should get it until the end of the season with an extension and hefty bonus if they keep us up. Same applies to Teale but I'm not convinced he is the right pick based on the results so far.

Yes really. A VAST improvement. You are confusing performances with results. Shall I lend you a dictionary?

Glad to hear that you're happy with the situation.

I think the way this situation has been handled has a calamity and an insult to the fans.

The performance on Saturday, as well as the result, was dreadful.

"The Board and hopefully the supporters will have noticed an improvement in performances during their short tenure"

6 points from 9 games? At least get your facts right before you have a wee rant.

Right appointment and I think he was always the most likely candidate. That's why I stuck 20 quid on him when TC got sacked, happy days :D

Now lets all get behind our new management team :)

It's 7 points from 9 games where Thommo has played for all of 110 minutes under Teale and where we have had 4 sendings off in that run of games, 2 good goals chalked off in one game, 2 non-penalties awarded against us in another game where we were actually on course for a clean sheet until the Willie Collum Show began. We should have taken points in 6 out of Teale's 9 games but for some horrific refereeing decisions.