Cited For Comments In A Team Talk?

Stuart Dickson

I do hope Dickyboy comes back on here with the tale of how his freedom fighting coach - a virtue of truth and decency got on with his "arse kicking" of both ref and disciplinary panel.

There should have been a decision by now TBH. I fully expect the ref to have been summarily beaten and sacked by the panel and the coach elevated to messiah-like status by the SFA.

I can barely contain my excitement.

When will we hear the result I wonder.....

The hearing was yesterday. We have to wait on a letter which will come in the next 14 days for the outcome.

The hearing was yesterday. We have to wait on a letter which will come in the next 14 days for the outcome.

I don't think you really need to wait Stu.

start passing round the hat for the poor victimised soul in all of this.

While your at it you could see if anyone wants to contribute for the coach as well.

I was also very surprised to learn that the get paid a fee to attend disciplinary hearings - in effect incentivising them to create situations that land up with a hearing.

Or compensating them for loss of earnings for the day they have to take off work for twats like you and your coach.

That would probably be a more accurate way of looking at it.

In fact, why not just scan and upload the full documentation for the case including the citation report and the full judgment and let us decide exactly how much of a twat you and your coach have been.

Edited by oaksoft

I sat on both the Scottish Amateur FA and the West of Scotland AFA Disciplinary Committees for 5 years in the 1990s

and I can assure you that the committee will accept the referees report unless there are any neutral witnesses that say he was wrong.

The committee will always back the refs report because it's becoming so difficult to recruit them and they don't want to lose them.

I sat on both the Scottish Amateur FA and the West of Scotland AFA Disciplinary Committees for 5 years in the 1990s

and I can assure you that the committee will accept the referees report unless there are any neutral witnesses that say he was wrong.

The committee will always back the refs report because it's becoming so difficult to recruit them and they don't want to lose them.

Yep and that was my experience working with the SAFA too when I was running my leagues.

Can't imagine what sort of punishment the coach will get for deliberately insinuating to young children that referees are corrupt.

It's not a usual offence and MIGHT actually attract an eye watering punishment. I'm going to suggest that if the coach gets away with less than £50 fine and 2 or 3 match ban he'll have done well. Probably falls under insulting language directed at the ref.

Coaches and players at this level keep forgetting that this isn't the SPL where players and managers get away with murder.

That might well be the case Billy but they've already accepted the ref was wrong when they overturned the red card.

Edited by Stuart Dickson

They've only acepted that the red card was wrong, nothing else. That's why you;ve been cited to appear before them.

The referee was deemed to have lied over the incident that led to two yellow cards being issued in the first half. Those incidents had a major bearing on what followed. The coach was cited to appear before the Disciplinary hearing because the referee had submitted a report with a number of allegations about his conduct but the referee's credibility has to be in question. We'll wait and see what the outcome was. I suspect Oaksoft's best case prediction might actually be what happens - a small ban and a small fine.

The referee was deemed to have lied over the incident that led to two yellow cards being issued in the first half. Those incidents had a major bearing on what followed. The coach was cited to appear before the Disciplinary hearing because the referee had submitted a report with a number of allegations about his conduct but the referee's credibility has to be in question. We'll wait and see what the outcome was. I suspect Oaksoft's best case prediction might actually be what happens - a small ban and a small fine.

Where did anybody from the SAFA use a phrase like that FFS.

It's very likely that the ref himself had input into having those yellow cards rescinded.

That doesn't fit your idea of conspiracy though.

It's funny how many people are "only joking" or "having a wind up" when they get proved wrong. I guess i'll have to add you to that list rolleyes.gif

f**k.

SAKE.

OK I'll be serious for a sec.

Your coach is a twat and he's lucky he got away with it.

Had my kids been at your club I'd have pulled them out.

I send my kids to play football because it's a break for them from their studies and a bit of fun.

I wouldn't appreciate your f**kwit coach brainwashing and poisoning their minds.

You and your coach are abusing your position of trust but you'll never accept that.

Twats like you pollute our kids every week and never accept personal responsibility for your actions because you're too busy wrapped up in your own sense of importance to notice the damage you're causing to the kids in your care.

Edited by oaksoft

f**k.

SAKE.

OK I'll be serious for a sec.

Your coach is a twat and he's lucky he got away with it.

Had my kids been at your club I'd have pulled them out.

I send my kids to play football because it's a break for them from their studies and a bit of fun.

I wouldn't appreciate your f**kwit coach brainwashing and poisoning their minds.

You and your coach are abusing your position of trust but you'll never accept that.

Twats like you pollute our kids every week and never accept personal responsibility for your actions because you're too busy wrapped up in your own sense of importance to notice the damage you're causing to the kids in your care.

The reason he "got away with it" is because the referee's evidence contradicted itself time and time again over four different match reports. So far the score is referee 1 WWW 3. Two red cards have now been rescinded - the "sending off" of the coach received a censure and a minor fine - and an allegation of abuse that the referee made against "one of our spectators" was dismissed because the referee couldn't identify the parent from any of the pictures of our touchline at the match and he couldn't be sure that the parent was actually one of ours and not from the opposition.

You are funny though Oaksoft - and you do conform to my stereotype of a scientist. You go off half cocked to find some sort of result based on your personal prejudice often with less than half the evidence. Never mind though - I blame the workshy lecturers and the failure of the Scottish Education System.....:rolleyes:

Censured = Criticised / Blamed / Condemned

Fined = Punished as a result of being found to be at fault

Stuart Dickson = Thick moron in denial who seems to think that undeniable idiocy is acceptable. What a twat.

It was Oaksoft who penned the "got away with it" statement. I was merely repeating it as you can see with the quotation inverted commas.

I don't think undeniable idiocy is acceptable - hence the reason I won't let Oaksoft away with his ridiculous comments unchallenged.....:rolleyes:

send your coach down to England Stuart, he'd be angelic in comparison to some of the shenanigans i've seen down here.

Been coaching for 3 years for Romford Borough Youth & whilst my personal aim is for every player, regardless of ability, is to play football, the goings on at some football matches for players at 8 & 9 years of age is disgraceful and what WWW's coach said at half time {I believe misguided rather than "blimey it's Stu Dick the coach must be a proper twat"}

I coach U10's this year & a parent of a player in our opponents yesterday wanted to fight their coach after he made a substitution & the sub cost a goal.

Last season, I heard our opponents coach tell his players at half time "make sure you hurt them when you tackle them". We were 6-2 down with 5 minutes to play but won 7-6. A lot more gratifying than offering to give him a slap.

On other pitches, i've witnessed coaches square up to each other and once had to order one of our own coaches to remove his players whilst he & his opposite number threatened to kick shit into each other. He got kicked out the club.

Recently, an U10's match was abandoned because of fighting amongst the players, caused by the parents from both teams rowing on the touchlines

Unfortunately, these only tip the iceberg and I am sure similar circumstances happen in other leagues and in Scotland too, but WWW coach is vilified on here for saying to his players "you know what this ref is like"

I think he was a daftie for saying it and a bigger daftie for being heard saying it but jayzus, the bloke is positively saintly in comparison to a lot of what goes on. I am not condoning poor behaviour of any kind at whatever level of football.

Down here, to achieve Charter Standard Status, football clubs must have a constitution, a coaches code of conduct, a parents code of conduct and players code of conduct. each has to sign the respective one and is expected to adhere to it.

My team, their parents and I have all signed the relevant one and we adhere to it.

Back to worrying whether St Mirren will pick up another point before Christmas

Edited by Kombi Buddie