Dome Attacked By Neds

The other night some numpty tried to set fire to the dome, Luckily the security cameras caught them and phoned the police and Tommy the groundsman, Nice to know the security cameras are doing the job, The attack left the dome with two holes in it on one of the corners, Sad times we live in, Hope they catch the bastard

Edited by santaponsasaint

The other some numpty tried to set fire to the dome, Luckily the security cameras caught them and phoned the police and Tommy the groundsman, Nice to know the security cameras are doing the job, The attack left the dome with two holes in it on one of the corners, Sad times we live in, Hope they catch the bastard

Do you suspect Danny done it, Gary ?

Utter cretins.

What is the extent of the damage? Any pictures? And what is the process for getting such damage repaired? Anybuddy know?

Damage is two holes on the bottom corner of the dome next to the away turnstiles, It has been temporarily fixed but the company will come in to repair the damage, but not until the resurfacing work is finished which is taking longer than the club had predicted,

The other night some numpty tried to set fire to the dome, Luckily the security cameras caught them and phoned the police and Tommy the groundsman, Nice to know the security cameras are doing the job, The attack left the dome with two holes in it on one of the corners, Sad times we live in, Hope they catch the bastard

f**king clever security cameras

I play 8 a side in it, my son goes to the panda club there and I know a few folk that train their football teams in it as well! Not really a word in the English language to describe folk that do things like that? Although I could try!

The word 'c**t' comes quite close though, does it not?

I heard it was your dug. whistling.gif

Guest TPAFKATS

Takes me back to some exchanges with Poz regarding air guns.......Always will be fannies though.....cctv you say?....post the pictures and we will deal with it the Jack Irvine/Rangers/Ally McCoist who are these people /neds/ned kindda way......I'm non violent but I would be happy to throw rotten fruit.

lol.gif