Dome Attacked By Neds

The damage would of been equally as likely to get done in Foxbar,Glenburn,Hunterhill,Todholm etc etc. The stadium generally been trouble free in its current location.

I think the excuse that younger people use , 'we have nothing to do' is lame at best. As youngsters we made our own entertainment and it did not include drugs, violence or vandalism.

Parents are equally responsible for engaging their kids , knowing where they are and what they are upto.

Guest somner9

The damage would of been equally as likely to get done in Foxbar,Glenburn,Hunterhill,Todholm etc etc. The stadium generally been trouble free in its current location.

I think the excuse that younger people use , 'we have nothing to do' is lame at best. As youngsters we made our own entertainment and it did not include drugs, violence or vandalism.

Parents are equally responsible for engaging their kids , knowing where they are and what they are upto.

speak for yoursel!

that must have been boring.

I'm sure you did but did it require the Kays catalogue and end up with you needing spectacles?lol.gif

• 1 month later...

Nice to see the first team squad using the dome for training, im sure it will be a big help to the club in the coming winter

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=27304

Looks like Gowser and McGinn doing the dying fly again, Pic 14

Should this not have been posted in the Real Jessies Football thread?

Seriously, a bit of wind and a little rain and suddenly training indoor on a seven a side pitch is in order? And all this while other clubs are being acclimatised to the weather - especially the ones with access to proper full sized training pitches.

Guest somner9

Should this not have been posted in the Real Jessies Football thread?

Seriously, a bit of wind and a little rain and suddenly training indoor on a seven a side pitch is in order? And all this while other clubs are being acclimatised to the weather - especially the ones with access to proper full sized training pitches.

what you mean like the artificial and grass pitches at Ralston..?

away and lie in yir pish!

Edit: I actually thought the thread title related to Dicko and the likes insane jealousy over our lovely facility..?

Then i realised if that was the case the title would have been 'Dome Attacked By pish-stained, shell-suit wearing fat pipe fitters'

Edited by somner9

Guest somner9

Considering Dicko's previous posts where he bangs on about his money, and how much he loves to board a Thomas Cook Abbotsinch, to Flo-rida. I may owe him something of an apology for suggesting he''s a pish-stained, shell suit wearer'

This would be more in keeping with his lifestyle choices!

4104965_std.jpg I Fought Velour.... and Velour Won!!!

I'm sure most other clubs in Scotland are envious of the position that St Mirren find themselves in off the park.

UEFA Compliant Stadium currently hosting the U21 National team

Dedicated Training facilities at Ralston

Indoor state of the art facility that qualifies under the SFA Elite status

There are also many top flight teams that are envious of the fact that Saints have also managed to win a national trophy in the last 12 months.

Ask Motherwell and Aberdeen fans when they were last at Hampden - never mind win a trophy.

For a wee diddy team with next to no debt we are not doing too bad.

There are some teams of similar size like St Johnstone, Inverness, Ross County who have NEVER won a major trophy. St Johnstone even list SC semi-final appearances under their Official Site honours as they have not even managed to reach a final.

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/history-honours-records.php

We might be a diddy team - but we are a pretty successfull one at that!

Troll on ya dobber.

I don't need to ask Motherwell fans - they were there for the Scottish Cup Final in May 2011. They were also second in the SPL last season. All that from letting out the school pitches at Dalziel Park Playing Fields and having the odd wee let at council run Ravenscraig. As for envy I'm sure a good Motherwell fan could show you their well worn passports from European ventures in recent years - something St Mirren fans can only dream about....:rolleyes:

There is something wrong in Scotland if putting a balloon over a seven a side park is seen as something to chuck money at - especially taxpayers money!

I don't need to ask Motherwell fans - they were there for the Scottish Cup Final in May 2011. They were also second in the SPL last season. All that from letting out the school pitches at Dalziel Park Playing Fields and having the odd wee let at council run Ravenscraig. As for envy I'm sure a good Motherwell fan could show you their well worn passports from European ventures in recent years - something St Mirren fans can only dream about....rolleyes.gif

There is something wrong in Scotland if putting a balloon over a seven a side park is seen as something to chuck money at - especially taxpayers money!

Very poor response Mr Dickson. Citing one club to counter our friend Slash was a childish move. Your point was mute as Slash demonstrated wonderfully. This child like reply smacks of playground jealously.

For someone with such a child like attitude toward my beloved club one must ask why you insist on spending time on this forum?

Poor show Dickson, you can do better than that, poor show indeed.