Stephane Bahoken

Why dont you go f**k yourself is that ok for you

Why don't you go f***k yourself?

Is that ok for you?

Now elvis, I realise that you have been dead for 35 years now, but to some, punctuation is important.

To help you out, I have corrected your post. A simple 'copy and paste' will suffice until you get the hang of it.

Jesus suffering Christ. Did you actually spend ANY time at school learning basic English?

Bluto is right - we should bring back hanging for crimes against our language.

Why don't you go f***k yourself?

Is that ok for you?

Now elvis, I realise that you have been dead for 35 years now, but to some, punctuation is important.

To help you out, I have corrected your post. A simple 'copy and paste' will suffice until you get the hang of it.

Is this a Fans Forum or is it a Forum for the Grammar Police ,it gets really tedious when you get certain individuals on here who think it is more important to correct peoples comments rather than take an actual part in the topic , get a grip.

And before you say this is not on topic . Any news on the French striker?

Edited by linwood buddie

Is this a Fans Forum or is it a Forum for the Grammar Police ,it gets really tedious when you get certain individuals on here who think it is more important to correct peoples comments rather than take an actual part in the topic , get a grip.

Perhaps a forum is also a place where contributors can indulge in what is commonly known as 'banter'?

:P