Stephane Bahoken

Excellent.

Thank fuck for some decent news after all the bitching and negativity in here in the past few days.

The 4m on the right of that tweet shows how many minutes he's allowed before someone* in the West Bank gives him dug's abuse for a misplaced pass or a poor throw-in.

*Edit: My money is on the complete walloper who was sitting three rows in front of me at the QoTS game. Black baseball cap, up out of his seat every two seconds wanting to taunt the daft kids in the Queens support who were (rightly) giving it large with 'SPL you're having a laugh' etc. Seemed to be a grown man too. Acted like a knob.

Edited by pozbaird

The 4m on the right of that tweet shows how many minutes he's allowed before someone in the West Bank gives him dug's abuse for a misplaced pass or a poor throw-in.

I assumed it was how many miles he was away from Gretna services....Flush.gif

There's a tweet on Douglas McNeil's twitter account which states that the individual who helped set up Isma's move thinks Bahoken is a better player than Isma.

We can only hope he's correct.

Edited to add - I must have been hallucinating. I can't find it now.

That herbal life is strong gear right enough.whistling.gif

Edited by FTOF

Looks like a fantastic signing. I said when we were linked with Adam Campbell that i hope we never signed him so we could get someone like Isma in. Plenty of people said no way we'll never get anyone like him again so we should go all out for Campbell. Hmm!

If he's half as good as Isma we are on to a winner.