Stephane Bahoken

Aye I know. Give him a chance, although there were no indications at all of the skills I'd hoped for.

Bit of a shite first game but to be thrown in to his debut appearance and be more or less the entire focal point of Danny's 'tactics' was tough on him. He looked a bit of the pace and hopefully will sharpen up and get , ahem! .. A tad more accurate !!

Not so sure with the negatives.

Looked to be the only one involved in first half

Shame he didn't have a bit more back-up from the midfield for the second ball but when we're playing back to front and the midfield were sitting in front of e defence it's a big ask to get up and support

Would have been interesting to see how he would have done with some support and service from the wings

Newton was poor in his first 45 mins with us and turned out to be pretty decent.

Poor Bahoken only landed at Glasgow last night and I am sure he had to look at a map to see where the hell Paisley was located. The guy is only 21 and hasn't been playing regularly but thrown straight into a game as our savior. Give him a break FFS

Guest TPAFKATS

Is he George Weah's cousin?

My thoughts as well although mibees we were just spoiled by the last loan striker's debut(s)! Edited by TPAFKATS

Not so sure with the negatives.

Looked to be the only one involved in first half

Shame he didn't have a bit more back-up from the midfield for the second ball but when we're playing back to front and the midfield were sitting in front of e defence it's a big ask to get up and support

Would have been interesting to see how he would have done with some support and service from the wings

Its not always wise to judge a player by his debut.

I saw Gordon McQueen playing two games as a "trialist" for the Reserves, (remember when we had a Reserve Team?), and he scored an own goal in each game. Over and above that he looked like the Roadrunner when he tried to sprint and my opinion was that he was a clown and would never get taken on by the Club.

Not wise to judge on a debut as you say.

Nobody should be judging Stephane on his performance today, he's just arrived for goodness sake.

However, his 45 minutes was quite probably the worst i've ever seen from a Saints player and DL was absolutely correct to hook him at half time.

Hopefully he improves and makes an impact on the squad in the coming months.