Stephane Bahoken

Can't see us being able to terminate a player due to breach of contract who we don't technically own.

If that's the case, whoever negotiates contract on our behalf must be a complete idiot.

I'm sure there's a basic clause in every players contract, loan or otherwise, specifying that they need to turn up for work........

I don't think we have a contract with him per se, more with Nice.

We agreed with Nice to cover a part of/all of his contract for the season, and they're enforcing that. Can't see us being able to terminate a player due to breach of contract who we don't technically own. If we could have I'm sure we would have by now.

Still spouting unfounded negative nonsense I see...

We also could be paying none of his contract but that's not negative enough to mention.

Of course we can terminate the loan, say if a player misses training or a match... Grounds for termination.

Silly sausage

We also could be paying none of his contract but that's not negative enough to mention.

Of course we can terminate the loan, say if a player misses training or a match... Grounds for termination.

Silly sausage

Welcome back, Tony. :)

IF Bahoken walked out then I'm absolutely certain that we can, at the very least, claim breach of contract by Nice as he would be deemed "faulty". This should give leverage to renegotiate the terms. ie. We'll keep him, give him training facilities. But , you pay for the waste of space.

THEN. We play him. He scores a barrowload and gets us to the Scottish Cup final and has 93,000 pregnant womaen after him when he leaves.

Seemples!

Makes no sense. We sent him back to Nice, they tried to loan him to Bastia, they found out they couldn't and sent him back to us. If they were paying him, why would they do that? Danny's made it clear he doesn't want him, therefore, why is he here?

Silly sausage

Strange post here. The loan fee was the reason the initial loan was delayed in the summer, so he's certainly cost the club money.

If we could terminate him, why on earth is here? He went awol after the Firhill game and he's now just back, he missed plenty of training and plenty of matches.

We have a contract with Nice not with Bahoken, we are liable for his wages for the rest of the season. If we could have terminated him we would have by now.

Makes no sense. We sent him back to Nice, they tried to loan him to Bastia, they found out they couldn't and sent him back to us. If they were paying him, why would they do that? Danny's made it clear he doesn't want him, therefore, why is he here?

Why is he here? Maybe he left his favourite pair of jeans in the flat he was renting and came back to pick them up?

Maybe he met a burd?

Just cause he is in Scotland doesn't mean he is back here. His loan was terminated so he can go sightseeing for 6 months for all I care.

Edited by aldo_j

Perhaps I should have emphasised that the latter part of the post was tongue in cheek but I thought it obvious.bangin.gif

A very odd situation.

I cannot believe we would leave ourselves in the scenario whereby our hands are tied and the guy cannot be punted.

Oh wait....I can!

Is it possible that he has been thrown a lifeline and an opportunity to redeem himself by the club? Too far-fetched, surely.

Edited by Drew

A very odd situation.

I cannot believe we would leave ourselves in the scenario whereby our hands are tied and the guy cannot be punted.

Oh wait....I can!

Is it possible that he has been thrown a lifeline and an opportunity to redeem himself by the club? Too far-fetched, surely.

No.

Redemption beckons!

Come on, St Stephane!

Give Bahookie a run in the Team.

I think he'll come good.

Just in time for Scottish Cup victory starting in February and ending in an Open top Bus Parade in May through Paisley.

Edited by shull