Stephane Bahoken

The only guy today that actually got his head up and looked for a pass.

Wouldn't mind giving him a run in the team if I'm honest

It would be interesting to know what the issue is/was with him (the facts)

Campbell was lost against Celtic (Ambrose & Van Dyke) last week due to the physical size of those two. From what I've seen (and that's only been highlights from I think it was his debut game) he's a big lump of a chap but no slouch. We've been lacking that physical presence up front for some time. Really, what do we have to lose by giving him a run?

It would be interesting to know what the issue is/was with him (the facts)

Campbell was lost against Celtic (Ambrose & Van Dyke) last week due to the physical size of those two. From what I've seen (and that's only been highlights from I think it was his debut game) he's a big lump of a chap but no slouch. We've been lacking that physical presence up front for some time. Really, what do we have to lose by giving him a run?

Indeed.

Very odd that he is still here, but, as he is, no harm in trying to utilise him.

Player going out on loan the same day that he comes on as a sub and goes through the motions , player coming back into squad after walking out , what a shambles !

Its the St.mirren way, the club is a shambles. He on bench, again Lennon's choice, go now Danny, best for you and club.

Player going out on loan the same day that he comes on as a sub and goes through the motions , player coming back into squad after walking out , what a shambles !

Correct,how does Thomas Reilly feel.

I don't rate Reilly either but that must be a kick in the stones.

A guy who doesn't want to be here and no one wants jumps the queue ahead of you.

Correct,how does Thomas Reilly feel.

I don't rate Reilly either but that must be a kick in the stones.

A guy who doesn't want to be here and no one wants jumps the queue ahead of you.

I could understand your point if Reilly was playing anywhere near decent but the consensus is he's poor so Bahoken, and we're possibly stuck with him not by choice, could still offer more?

Whither he wants to be here and "nobody wants" is neither here nor there, he IS here and we should use him if he ca do a job.

The time Bahoken had yesterday (Around 30 minutes), and I've already said, the rest of the team yesterday were poor, showed something worth giving another go.

I could understand your point if Reilly was playing anywhere near decent but the consensus is he's poor so Bahoken, and we're possibly stuck with him not by choice, could still offer more?

Whither he wants to be here and "nobody wants" is neither here nor there, he IS here and we should use him if he ca do a job.

The time Bahoken had yesterday (Around 30 minutes), and I've already said, the rest of the team yesterday were poor, showed something worth giving another go.

He couldn't do a job the first time round and he fecked off on his own accord.

Wether Reilly poor or not has sat on the bench all season with little game time

Remember Reilly is our player not out on loan

It's sending out a bad message

Bahoken went straight in and didn't need to work his way back in

One thing I have not been impressed with is Reilly's attitude. In the pre-match warm-up routine he laughs, jokes and when the fitness coach isn't looking he stops doing what he is suppossed to do. Conversely Campbell last week was focused and gave total effort to the pre-match warm up not shirking any of the exercises. I think Reilly needs to go out on loan to see if he can even make it at a lower level and give him a realisation check.

One thing I have not been impressed with is Reilly's attitude. In the pre-match warm-up routine he laughs, jokes and when the fitness coach isn't looking he stops doing what he is suppossed to do. Conversely Campbell last week was focused and gave total effort to the pre-match warm up not shirking any of the exercises. I think Reilly needs to go out on loan to see if he can even make it at a lower level and give him a realisation check.

Indeed, very McQuade like during warm ups. That said, McLean messes around, as does Grainger and Harkins barely moved.

He couldn't do a job the first time round and he fecked off on his own accord.

Wether Reilly poor or not has sat on the bench all season with little game time

Remember Reilly is our player not out on loan

It's sending out a bad message

Bahoken went straight in and didn't need to work his way back in

I agree that Bahoken walking straight back into the squad doesn't send out a great message but we just don't have other options.

With regards to Reilly, the reason he's sat on the bench all season is quite simple... He's just not good enough! Every game when he comes on he offers nothing at all and is very lightweight. He definitely needs to be loaned out but I think it would be league one at best. I'm not convinced he will ever make it in the St. Mirren first team.

I watched Gary Harkins at half time vs Killie pinging fast passes at Thomas Reilly. His first touch is utterly abysmal, literally 4 yards in front of him.

The lad certainly needs game time elsewhere, then come back and see if he can cut it here. It's looking less and less likely though. Whilst young lads like Sean Kelly and John McGinn are constantly bulking up and looking physically strong, he still looks like a wee boy who can easily be outmuscled.

Phuck this hurting people's feelings, they are professional footballers

If Bahoken gets a gig he has to make the most of it. He cannot be completely alien to playing up front with a partner and a football in a team setting.

Work hard on a plan and give Thomson some much needed assistance and help , you never know, something might just happen. Reilly is too lightweight and not what we need at this moment in time. Campbell is still an option but this guy Bahoken must be worth persisting with for now. We might all be surprised.

Bahoken played against Aberdeen in the 1-1 draw at home and although he didn't set the heather on fire he looked compotent enough to do a job for us and worked hard for the team. I believe this was the last we saw of him. All very strange!

To a certain extent Bahoken's limited performances for us have been "demonised" by drama queen supporters claiming he's the worst striker they've ever seen and that he's been responsible for the worst performance ever in a black and white shirt. Utter shite of course as most rational posters will agree.

I'm sure we'll find out what happened with respect to his mini sabbatical back to France, when Stephane is interviewed in the PDE following his hat trick at Easter Road next week.

To a certain extent Bahoken's limited performances for us have been "demonised" by drama queen supporters claiming he's the worst striker they've ever seen and that he's been responsible for the worst performance ever in a black and white shirt. Utter shite of course as most rational posters will agree.

I'm sure we'll find out what happened with respect to his mini sabbatical back to France, when Stephane is interviewed in the PDE following his hat trick at Easter Road next week.

'I pissed off back to France because Scotland is fcuking freezing, Paisley is a shithole, the manager is clueless, the home supporters are loudmouth bolshie blowhards, and the forum is full of multi-alias fcuktards talking shite. I stumbled upon Dickson's posts in the 'independence' thread and immediately thought 'fcuk this for a lark' and buggered off for the sake of my sanity'.

The PDE can have that free of charge.

I`m sure anyone who witnessed Mo Camaras exploits in a Saints strip would argue with that ! shutup.giftongue.png

I thought Bahoken done well when he came on yesterday, he tried a lot harder than most players on the park, Tommo cant be blamed either as the service to him and the other strikers was abysmal, But if Bahoken show the same desire in future games who knows,

Edited by santaponsasaint

'I pissed off back to France because Scotland is fcuking freezing, Paisley is a shithole, the manager is clueless, the home supporters are loudmouth bolshie blowhards, and the forum is full of multi-alias fcuktards talking shite. I stumbled upon Dickson's posts in the 'independence' thread and immediately thought 'fcuk this for a lark' and buggered off for the sake of my sanity'.

The PDE can have that free of charge.

Might have to tone that down a tad before going to print? whistling.gif