Stephane Bahoken

Wonder who the brains behind this signing is , certainly not Danny , he wouldn't know a player if one walked up to him and booted him in the fanny !

I hadn't quite gathered from the Jon Robertson thread that you didn't rate signings Danny made.

Repetition is often required for clarity.

I hadn't quite gathered from the Jon Robertson thread that you didn't rate signings Danny made.

Repetition is often required for clarity.

Absolutely ! One must spread the word !

ETA it also seems that Danny didn't rate them either , after he's signed them that is !

Edited by billyg

Yes very fair and good point ,and I also enjoy the banter .

In fairness also I should point out that without face to face communication it can be hard to determine what is banter and what is personal abuse.

Banter is pretty much always intended with the sole exception of unwarranted and OTT attacks on our mabager or players. I'd like to think that anyway.

Nobody on here should really be getting genuinely upset or angry with people they don't know and will never meet.

Life is just too short.

So that's a whoosh for you on this one.

You're allowed three per day.

Don't spend em all at once.

In fairness also I should point out that without face to face communication it can be hard to determine what is banter and what is personal abuse.

Banter is pretty much always intended with the sole exception of unwarranted and OTT attacks on our mabager or players. I'd like to think that anyway.

Nobody on here should really be getting genuinely upset or angry with people they don't know and will never meet.

Life is just too short.

What the hell are you on about ?

Life is just too short.

Never mind that: did you see how he used the comma and full stop? whistling.gif

boxing.gif

Never mind that: did you see how he used the comma and full stop? whistling.gif

boxing.gif

I was seconds away from launching an attack from both flanks with grace, courage and no small amount of brilliance.

Sadly I tripped over my own bayonet by misspelling "manager" and, following the international rules on banter and general piss taking, I am forced to withdraw in humiliation and utter disgrace.

Fear not I shall return.