Stephane Bahoken

am i right in saying he's only played 3 games last season?

and was out for nearly 4 months at the turn of the year with a knee injury?

He made 3 starts and 7 sub appearances last year, scoring twice (both in the same match against the previous season's champions, Montpellier). He also made 4 starts for the reserves who were playing in the 5th tier but won promotion to the 4th tier. He scored 4 goals and picked up a red card. He seems to have been out for six weeks after sustaining a broken fibula in training in October 2012, and was also taken off injured the week after he scored two against Montpellier.

He made 3 starts and 7 sub appearances last year, scoring twice (both in the same match against the previous season's champions, Montpellier). He also made 4 starts for the reserves who were playing in the 5th tier but won promotion to the 4th tier. He scored 4 goals and picked up a red card. He seems to have been out for six weeks after sustaining a broken fibula in training in October 2012, and was also taken off injured the week after he scored two against Montpellier.

suprised "this sounds like a real coup for us" quote hasnt raised its ugly head yet

It does seem like a pretty good signing. A good replacement for Goncalves with a very similar record from his time at Nice, although he seems to be more of a direct forward than Goncalves who liked to go out wide and run with the ball. Remains to be seen if he is a success of course, but I don't think anyone could be unhappy with a player who appears to be on a par with Goncalves signing for a full year.

It does seem like a pretty good signing. A good replacement for Goncalves with a very similar record from his time at Nice, although he seems to be more of a direct forward than Goncalves who liked to go out wide and run with the ball. Remains to be seen if he is a success of course, but I don't think anyone could be unhappy with a player who appears to be on a par with Goncalves signing for a full year.

We have no idea if he is a good,bad or indifferent signing but i like the cut of his jib ,he might be complete shite though

It sounds as though this was a tough one to finalise with quite a bit of negotiation involved, so well done to all involved for getting it done.

Welcome to the greatest club in the world, Stephane. Your mate Isma is a legend around these parts, but if you do your best for us, that'll be more than enough.