Stephane Bahoken

I have a feeling he will come in and bag a few goals....

Some suggestions of what Stephane's goals might be: -

1 - to get paid to sit about and do nothing.

2 - to get 100,000 Twitter followers

3 - to visit Edinburgh Castle

4 - to build a Lego Arc D'Triomphe

5 - to plan & execute a wonderful April Fool's Day prank involving a bucket of custard and Paul Mathers.

Good luck Stephane! You CAN achieve your goals!

Edited by JM1

The gift that keeps on giving. However surely to god we can punt him as he broke his contract

I don't think we have a contract with him per se, more with Nice.

We agreed with Nice to cover a part of/all of his contract for the season, and they're enforcing that. Can't see us being able to terminate a player due to breach of contract who we don't technically own. If we could have I'm sure we would have by now.

I don't think we have a contract with him per se, more with Nice.

We agreed with Nice to cover a part of/all of his contract for the season, and they're enforcing that. Can't see us being able to terminate a player due to breach of contract who we don't technically own. If we could have I'm sure we would have by now.

IF Bahoken walked out then I'm absolutely certain that we can, at the very least, claim breach of contract by Nice as he would be deemed "faulty". This should give leverage to renegotiate the terms. ie. We'll keep him, give him training facilities. But , you pay for the waste of space.

THEN. We play him. He scores a barrowload and gets us to the Scottish Cup final and has 93,000 pregnant womaen after him when he leaves.

Seemples!