Stephane Bahoken

I`m sure anyone who witnessed Mo Camaras exploits in a Saints strip would argue with that ! shutup.giftongue.png

Mo Camara, another player that actually wasn't any worse than the likes of Barron or lee sharpe but always got stick, even before he had kicked a ball! If your face doesn't fit with our "supporters" you've got no chance!

Edited by Big Yards

Makes no sense. We sent him back to Nice, they tried to loan him to Bastia, they found out they couldn't and sent him back to us. If they were paying him, why would they do that? Danny's made it clear he doesn't want him, therefore, why is he here?

Strange post here. The loan fee was the reason the initial loan was delayed in the summer, so he's certainly cost the club money.

If we could terminate him, why on earth is here? He went awol after the Firhill game and he's now just back, he missed plenty of training and plenty of matches.

We have a contract with Nice not with Bahoken, we are liable for his wages for the rest of the season. If we could have terminated him we would have by now.

Strange man here,

You've just made up a bunch of stuff and passed it on as fact.

Loans don't work like that, you don't know what you're talking about. You are a sausage

I agree that Bahoken walking straight back into the squad doesn't send out a great message but we just don't have other options.

With regards to Reilly, the reason he's sat on the bench all season is quite simple... He's just not good enough! Every game when he comes on he offers nothing at all and is very lightweight. He definitely needs to be loaned out but I think it would be league one at best. I'm not convinced he will ever make it in the St. Mirren first team.

Apart from Jon Scullion all our under 20's ( except those in the first team) look light weight . Agree he needs to be loaned but that would leave us short of players.

Bahoken looked worth another try . He has the physique which I'm afraid Adam Campbell also seems to lack albeit his skill may compensate

Strange man here,

You've just made up a bunch of stuff and passed it on as fact.

Loans don't work like that, you don't know what you're talking about. You are a sausage

Ha, I like this alias.

Can anyone tell me why we haven't terminated his contract if we could have done?

Ha, I like this alias.

Can anyone tell me why we haven't terminated his contract if we could have done?

I like your alias too.

"Am gawny make mine from a cool fulm cause ah'm dead cool me" that's you all over

Because he's our back up striker doofus, we need him for back up. All you do is jump to conclusions without any real facts.

Prove to me we can't cancel the loan and prove to me that we are paying any of his wages.

I like your alias too.

"Am gawny make mine from a cool fulm cause ah'm dead cool me" that's you all over

Because he's our back up striker doofus, we need him for back up. All you do is jump to conclusions without any real facts.

Prove to me we can't cancel the loan and prove to me that we are paying any of his wages.

He went AWOL for three months. Is that not sufficient ground for termination? If it's not, what is?

He went AWOL for three months. Is that not sufficient ground for termination? If it's not, what is?

Did he? How do you know the club didn't grant him leave?

As I said before that's not how loans work, the team that loans the player can terminate the loan at any time. http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-wont-terminate-chelsea-man-victor-moses-seasonlong-loan-9053685.html

I know this is foreign to you but here's some evidence to back up what I'm saying, above is a story about how Liverpool aren't going to terminate victor Moses loan even though he's playing poorly.

You are a silly sausage with egg all over your delicious face

Edited by Simon_Towel

Did he? How do you know the club didn't grant him leave?

As I said before that's not how loans work, the team that loans the player can terminate the loan at any time. http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-wont-terminate-chelsea-man-victor-moses-seasonlong-loan-9053685.html

I know this is foreign to you but here's some evidence to back up what I'm saying, above is a story about how Liverpool aren't going to terminate victor Moses loan even though he's playing poorly.

You are a silly sausage with egg all over your delicious face

Deary me.

Why did Nice try to loan him to Bastia if he was just on leave from us then?

Why is our manager quoted as saying ' i won't go into the ins and outs of why he is back but Nice insisted ' then?

Do you need me to explain the difference between not playing well and AWOL?

You clearly don't have the slightest grasp on reality, better luck next time.

Deary me.

Why is our manager quoted as saying ' i won't go into the ins and outs of why he is back but Nice insisted ' then?

Ok let me get this straight you think a loan can be terminated if the player is playing badly but not if he is AWOL??? Hahaha your eggy sausage face is getting all high and mighty over the stupidest point I've ever seen a human make. Well done sir hahahaha xox Edited by Simon_Towel

Deary me.

Also delicious sausage face I take it this is the article you're talking about http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/buddies-banking-stephane-bahoken-french-3014898

How on earth could you take from this Danny Lennon wants to terminate the loan but can't??? Show quotes please

Here's a quote:

"I would urge our fans to get behind him when he puts that black and white shirt on because there is certainly a lot more to come from him."

Well Danny, if we ever bloody played in B&W then the guy might stand a better chance of getting the support you crave. I'm now sick of seeing that bloody yellow strip!

Here's a quote:"I would urge our fans to get behind him when he puts that black and white shirt on because there is certainly a lot more to come from him."Well Danny, if we ever bloody played in B&W then the guy might stand a better chance of getting the support you crave. I'm now sick of seeing that bloody yellow strip!

Good boy :)

Ok let me get this straight you think a loan can be terminated if the player is playing badly but not if he is AWOL??? Hahaha your eggy sausage face is getting all high and mighty over the stupidest point I've ever seen a human make. Well done sir hahahaha xox

Nice avoiding of the questions.

You're boring now. Accept you're wrong, accept you look silly and come back with another alias.

Nice avoiding of the questions.

You're boring now. Accept you're wrong, accept you look silly and come back with another alias.

Hahaha what a huge ego you must have to think that I look silly, I suggest you go back and read the conversation again.

I disproved what you were saying and showed evidence. You kept changing your points as they were disproven.

Eggs on your silly sausage face.

Also I'm sure the mods can confirm this is my 1 and only account

Edited to add- the questions you asked were rhetoric and or un answerable as neither of us know. Why did you avoid my questions? Is it because they made you look silly?

Edited by Simon_Towel

As Billy has said previously the Bahoken and Harkins incidents over the last three weeks have been strange to say the least.

Bringing Harkins on at Kilmarnock was an absurd decision given that he left for Oldham immediately after the match.

Bringing Bahoken on as a sub on Saturday was as absurd as it was to hand him his debut before he had even trained with the squad.

I guess the argument is that he did the same with Isma to an extent back in February and it worked out well then, but it's decisions like those above that give weight to the counter argument that frankly the manager doesn't really know what he's doing.

As Billy has said previously the Bahoken and Harkins incidents over the last three weeks have been strange to say the least.

Bringing Harkins on at Kilmarnock was an absurd decision given that he left for Oldham immediately after the match.

Bringing Bahoken on as a sub on Saturday was as absurd as it was to hand him his debut before he had even trained with the squad.

I guess the argument is that he did the same with Isma to an extent back in February and it worked out well then, but it's decisions like those above that give weight to the counter argument that frankly the manager doesn't really know what he's doing.

Lolz

Aye because it's down to what strip the team wears that determines our results. blink.png

I know that football fans would prefer to have a full squad of players playing for their team who have all grown up supporting that team and love the colours of their shirts but as I'm sure you don't need pointing out to you that life isn't like that. Players are either good enough on the day or they are not. It's nothing to do with strips otherwise football strips would be getting designed by the top fashion houses and there would be rules in place that determined clubs only play in their home colours unless there is a huge clash of colours with their opposition.

Could it be, and I know I am only speculating here, that we have to play a certain number of games in the three strips or they are trying to advertise it to gain interest after restocking the third kit on their website after a demand for it at Christmas? It's certainly more plausible that losing games because of what strip we're wearing.

Whit?

It wasn't absurd to bring him on on Saturday. Been stated that he's arrived back much hungrier and went on to be the best St Mirren player on the park.

It wasn't absurd to bring him on on Saturday. Been stated that he's arrived back much hungrier and went on to be the best St Mirren player on the park.

He only arrived back in the middle of the week, hadn't played at all for us or trained with us in months, and was a player we were desperate to offload.

So yes, to put him in the park, for me, was a strange decision.

I've only seen Bohaken play a couple of times and of course I'm fully prepared to back him if he's got the strip on, but it is still a strange episode all in all and sums up Danny's recent dealings in the transfer market as far as I am concerned.

You are right Div, he doesn't have a clue what he is doing.

He only arrived back in the middle of the week, hadn't played at all for us or trained with us in months, and was a player we were desperate to offload.

So yes, to put him in the park, for me, was a strange decision.

I've only seen Bohaken play a couple of times and of course I'm fully prepared to back him if he's got the strip on, but it is still a strange episode all in all and sums up Danny's recent dealings in the transfer market as far as I am concerned.

Unfortunately we don't have the luxury of a full substitute bench so why should we not play him? If we're paying him we should play him- i don't see this as another chance to criticise the manager, let's just hope Bahoken is a hit- we'd moan if he didnt play...! And please, someone make a move for Boyd away from Killie!!