Fao The Board - Lennon Must Go Threads - Merged

STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE !!!

DANNY MUST STAY !!!!

At the very least until Hearts away... if he can't must 6 points minimum from Well (h), Hibs (a), Dons (h), Hearts (a) then his position is untenable and there could be no complaints should the axe fall.

Hope it doesn't come to that though. Turn it round Danny.

Ps. The board backed Danny last year and brought home a national trophy. He deserves their backing again.

Dear Danny,

With all due respect to those with opinions to the contrary, I hope you are given time to turn things around. Whilst I personally think it lunacy to think of changing manager at this point in time, I can understand where others questioning your tenure are coming from, with us all wanting success. As many have said the success you have delivered has been wonderful. The day in March was indescribable and your conduct both that day and throughout your time at St.Mirren have been impeccable. Your dignity, humility and kind words have been a pleasure to see and hear with your representation of our club being flawless. Please note that we the fans all want St.Mirren to succeed, and whilst there does appear to be an agenda to oust you from your position, we don't all think that way. Others like myself who have been less vocal still believe that your philosophy will come true and prove the doubters wrong. Please do everything within your power to turn things around as I think we would take a step backwards without you at the helm.

Kind Regards

COYS

Jesus...another superfan appears to talk pish

Indeed, a technicality, which you grasp at every opportunity.

I really don't give a fcuk, unless they, whoever you prefer to call them, are playing St Mirren, really DON'T exist.

Now, take a deep breath, and say........................I don't care. :thumbs2

So you'd prefer to call facts , "technicalities"?

That's the problem with fans of The Rangers, they are holding onto fairy tales instead of (like Hearts' fans) accepting the harsh reality and taking it upon themselves to sort the situation out.

They believe they have been singled out for punishment, have done nothing wrong and have got away with it and that, furthermore, kind millionaires will ride in on a big white horse (I presume) to reposition them at the top of the tree. It's fantasy.

The sole reason that I mention them on this thread is to draw attention to the very palpable likelihood that financial problems will once again beset that club and yet another round of liquidation shall begin. They are not automatically going to waltz up the leagues.

I repeat my original point:

Of all the potential doom and gloom pitfalls awaiting Saints, the one posited by the Buddie who was worried about the dead team is the least. He should not believe what he reads in the papers.

So you'd prefer to call facts , "technicalities"?

That's the problem with fans of The Rangers, they are holding onto fairy tales instead of (like Hearts' fans) accepting the harsh reality and taking it upon themselves to sort the situation out.

They believe they have been singled out for punishment, have done nothing wrong and have got away with it and that, furthermore, kind millionaires will ride in on a big white horse (I presume) to reposition them at the top of the tree. It's fantasy.

The sole reason that I mention them on this thread is to draw attention to the very palpable likelihood that financial problems will once again beset that club and yet another round of liquidation shall begin. They are not automatically going to waltz up the leagues.

I repeat my original point:

Of all the potential doom and gloom pitfalls awaiting Saints, the one posited by the Buddie who was worried about the dead team is the least. He should not believe what he reads in the papers.

Oh dear.

You really need to get therapy, this subject has taken over your life.

PS I really don't care. lol.gif

One of the main problems of this website now is that I've virtually lost the knack of evaluating whether a post is supposed to be well-intentioned and a genuine feeling from the heart or is an attempt at irony and sarcasm.

Bart's three postings to (1) players, (2) Manager and (3) Board of Directors is couched in such terms that I'm perplexed by the nature of the verbiage and veracity of feelings.

Perhaps I've become afflicted in some way by the now constant bitter diatribe circulating around these pages that I've lost all sense of proportion!

Oh dear.

You really need to get therapy, this subject has taken over your life.

PS I really don't care. :lol

I've always been baffled by people showing no interest in the bigger picture.

I can imagine you sitting in the prow of a storm-lashed lifeboat with people pleading for you to help them bale out the incoming water, and you calmly remarking that it's dry up your end.

I can imagine you sitting in the prow of a storm-lashed lifeboat with people pleading for you to help them bale out the incoming water, and you calmly remarking that it's dry up your end.

I don't need to show interest, I got you........................................babe. wink.png

I heard from a very reliable , independent source a couple of weeks ago , that , at the current rate that sevco are currently hemorrhaging money , they might just make it to the end of the season. .

One of the main problems of this website now is that I've virtually lost the knack of evaluating whether a post is supposed to be well-intentioned and a genuine feeling from the heart or is an attempt at irony and sarcasm.

Bart's three postings to (1) players, (2) Manager and (3) Board of Directors is couched in such terms that I'm perplexed by the nature of the verbiage and veracity of feelings.

Perhaps I've become afflicted in some way by the now constant bitter diatribe circulating around these pages that I've lost all sense of proportion!

Look at you with your big fancy words...that thesaurus of yours must be just about worn out!

I'm considering a show of support before our next home game outside the main stand, Danny must stay, I keep you all updated

He's always saying how wonderful we are lets show him.

3 wins in 9 months, times up, he must go, sooner the better so we can all move on.

BarneyRubble

Posted Today, 09:45: Look at you with your big fancy words...that thesaurus of yours must be just about worn out!
Barney, it's called education - use them or lose them, the English language has a wonderful vocabulary out there................... what's a thesaurus?whistling.gif