Fao The Board - Lennon Must Go Threads - Merged

I know John well. I will ask him if he would be applying if it became available i know he is currently in discussions with a EPL club about a senior role in there academy setup.

I know for that Peter Houston, Kenny Shiels and David Unsworth will all apply IF the job becomes vacant. I also hear although a rumour that Jimmy Calderwood will also fling his name in the ring

PM received from lovestreet pretty much the same as the post above.

He says Caldzo, McGlynnzo, Shielzo, 4-6-zerozo and even Waltzo are all interested in the job should it become available.

He'll get CC'd in on the CVs and will keep his mailing list informed.

Edited by davidg

PM received from lovestreet pretty much the same as the post above.

He says Caldzo, McGlynnzo, Shielzo, 4-6-zerozo and even Watzo are all interested in the job should it become available.

He'll get CC'd in on the CVs and will keep his mailing list informed.

I've heard it'll be a joint management team of Mr Angry from W1 and Stafford from W2. Not sure of formation, tactics or signings, but we're guaranteed bookings, getting in to them and a never happy attitude.

To be fair, he took Raith Rovers to 2 successive First / Second Divisioion play offs before then winning the Second Division. He then kept Raith in the First Division before leading them to a serious challenge for promotion to the SPL. He also took Raith to their first Scottish Cup Semi Final in 47 years that year as well and won the PFA Scotland Manager of the Year.

Aye compared to our League Cup win and 8th place SPL finish that DOES look tempting.

Well you've sold it to me.lol.gif

As an outsider looking in I think it would be stupid too get rid of him, he's kept you up on a shoestring budget, he's won you a cup. Every time I see St Mirren play I'm impressed by the passing and moving + it looks like he has the players on his side. Livingston kept changing managers and look what happened to 'em. Who would replace Lennon? McStay? Shiels?

Whats Ruud Gullit doing? He knows how to get here and familiar with our fans!

Oddly enough, I thought I saw Ruud in ASDA yesterday. If it wasn't him, then it was his spitting image.

Joking aside, I was at that game and it was probably the only time I've ever truly been embarrassed to be a Saints fan. He was about 16 at the time if I remember correctly.

Oddly enough, I thought I saw Ruud in ASDA yesterday. If it wasn't him, then it was his spitting image.

Joking aside, I was at that game and it was probably the only time I've ever truly been embarrassed to be a Saints fan. He was about 16 at the time if I remember correctly.

He was 21. Why were you embarrassed?

Joking aside, I was at that game and it was probably the only time I've ever truly been embarrassed to be a Saints fan. He was about 16 at the time if I remember correctly.

I was there too.

I was embarassed too.

We got a lesson that night.