Fao The Board - Lennon Must Go Threads - Merged

Mr Gilmour doesn't want to paid him off and hoping it will change but if that's a team playing for their manager we have big problems

If you saw Thommo with 10 mins to go you could see that there are serious problems within the set up.

Looked like Tommy was getting it tight in first half from fans behind the dug out and giving it back.

If you saw Thommo with 10 mins to go you could see that there are serious problems within the set up.

Looked like Tommy was getting it tight in first half from fans behind the dug out and giving it back.

after the 2nd time of cornell giving it 5yds to Goodwin so he can lump it up as far as he can ,supporter shouted his distain .tommy shouted back patience ,(havnt got a clue what patience has to do with Goodwin hitting it long),seems like keeper cant lump it but he can kick it 5 yds so a defender can,just another baffling tactic

Danny's post-match interview on Radio Shortbread this afternoon just served to piss me off even more than I already was.

He needs to undertand that it isn't good enough to see the positives when you can't eliminate any of the negatives.

Edited by Drew

I did say it was only a suggestion! Admittedly not a very good one but are there any other managers out there experienced enough to make a difference?

If Jefferies is our best option then we really are in trouble.

Heard a rumour today that St Mirren fan favourite Paul Hartley is being lined up as a replacement should Lennon go.

ETA: I genuinely heard that rumour as it does read a bit like a wind up.

Edited by JM1

I did say it was only a suggestion! Admittedly not a very good one but are there any other managers out there experienced enough to make a difference?

Jim Jeffries is a shocking manager, there's a young up and coming manager who I'd recommend , he won the fish and chip cup, only lost one game last season in the league, scored more goals than Sevco in a bigger league, conceded less goals than Sevco in a bigger league.... he goes by the name of Alan Johnston and for the price of 1 Danny Lennon you can take him home with you today.

Jim Jeffries is a shocking manager, there's a young up and coming manager who I'd recommend , he won the fish and chip cup, only lost one game last season in the league, scored more goals than Sevco in a bigger league, conceded less goals than Sevco in a bigger league.... he goes by the name of Alan Johnston and for the price of 1 Danny Lennon you can take him home with you today.

Gies piece will you ffs, nobody gives a f**k about killie.

Play the team in the best formation that suits the players.Fourth season in charge so should know it.Play players in their best positions.Put the tactics book down and impose St Mirren on the opposition instead of constantly setting us up to nullify teams.Outside of Celtic you cant tell me we wouldn,t have won games if we just had a go.

It's gone, it's totally gone. It's over.

When the people in power realise this we can move on.

Until then we will continue with this slow, steady, systematic decline.

The people in power can halt it, when they decide to is their choice. On behalf of the football club I hope they make the inevitable and obvious decision.

Play the team in the best formation that suits the players.Fourth season in charge so should know it.Play players in their best positions.Put the tactics book down and impose St Mirren on the opposition instead of constantly setting us up to nullify teams.Outside of Celtic you cant tell me we wouldn,t have won games if we just had a go.

Agree...with our squad numbers it should be easy working out the starting eleven...stop the tinkering and get a settled team and play to their strengths

It's gone, it's totally gone. It's over.

When the people in power realise this we can move on.

Until then we will continue with this slow, steady, systematic decline.

The people in power can halt it, when they decide to is their choice. On behalf of the football club I hope they make the inevitable and obvious decision.

Only ONE person is stopping this i am led to believe

I would give Danny until after the Aberdeen game to turn it around. I have big reservations that the players have the ability to do this,as well as the manager. It really looked today some players were not that bothered at being behind.

the bigger issue for me is WHO would be brought in to replace him and keep us safe.

Paul Hartley?- no thanks,another Lennon,McPherson,coughlin no experience appointment.

Kenny Shiels,?- would likely spend more time in the stand than in the dugout.

Jim Jeffries- please god no.

Craig Levein- FFS..............

Alex McLeish- been out of football a while,could see it as way of dipping back into the game

Steve Kean? - no better than Danny IMO

It would be easy to make a knee jerk appointment which could easily backfire,crucial the board get the right man