Fao The Board - Lennon Must Go Threads - Merged

If i remember correctly a certain player used to throw his arms in the air and get us too make some noise at kickoff, start off the second half and if we was a goal down. Now i beleive that none off our players have done this since junior left. I know its not an excuse but the team needs encourgement and they the players even dl could probably do something like junior used to do, it sent the northbank bouncing and should how much we as fans were needed by the team.

If i remember correctly a certain player used to throw his arms in the air and get us too make some noise at kickoff, start off the second half and if we was a goal down. Now i beleive that none off our players have done this since junior left. I know its not an excuse but the team needs encourgement and they the players even dl could probably do something like junior used to do, it sent the northbank bouncing and should how much we as fans were needed by the team.

I am in complete agreement with this Spoogy. Even these small gestures can make a huge impact on the atmosphere at a game.

Reintroduce pay at the gate and sit wherever you want or are suited to sit. This is the only way to increase the atmosphere. Singers will group together as they did in our much missed North Bank.

Why then, when they have allowed anyone who wants to sit in W5 or W6 (I think) for a "singing section" , has it not worked??

A lot of the North Bank was reserved for season tickets too!!

Interview with Danny here.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/8928713/lennon-not-feeling-the-pressure

He's not under pressure and the Board have NOT given him a 3/4 game deadline.........

Back to referring to himself in the 3rd person.

Drew reckons Danny needs to replenish his medication stocks.

Seriously, though, there was absolutely nothing new in that. He wouldn't be presented with an ultimatum, the BoD would have that in reserve, I would have thought.

I hope we get the result at the weekend, and that he can turn things round. Hope and expectation don't always meet, however.

I would agree with this. When we won the cup the players got to connect with the fans which was great but now they play as if there is no crowd. A little bit of encouragement from Thommo Goodwin Teale or anyone would show the fans they do actually care (because their perfomances aren't showing it) which woud really get the fans back behind the team.

Back to referring to himself in the 3rd person.

Drew reckons Danny needs to replenish his medication stocks.

Seriously, though, there was absolutely nothing new in that. He wouldn't be presented with an ultimatum, the BoD would have that in reserve, I would have thought.

I hope we get the result at the weekend, and that he can turn things round. Hope and expectation don't always meet, however.

Danny himself doesn't know what Danny is talking about most of the time, Danny thinks that Danny makes it up as he goes along.

Prev post in response to weebud

Thanks for the reply Glenburn Saint.

The question that I was asking was why, when they allowed for people to sit on unallocated seating in W6 to create a "singing section", were there very few people who took up the opportunity to sit where they want and sing to their hearts content??

I don't think that having no season tickets in the West Stand would make one iota of a difference as up 200+ "atmosphere creators" could have been accommodated in W6 quite easily.

Thanks for the reply Glenburn Saint.

The question that I was asking was why, when they allowed for people to sit on unallocated seating in W6 to create a "singing section", were there very few people who took up the opportunity to sit where they want and sing to their hearts content??

I don't think that having no season tickets in the West Stand would make one iota of a difference as up 200+ "atmosphere creators" could have been accommodated in W6 quite easily.

I agree.

Since we moved in at Greenhill Road the atmosphere has been shite.

Granted we have been pish but there's no direction where the singing should come from.

Too many grumpy b*stards in our support who have forgot what supporting is all about.

We had a group of young ones who started a group to improve things and it never worked out.

I witnessed the Motherwell group in the corner and it was refreshing to see a group clearly enjoying themselves.

Chanting and a few dances which were good to watch and they were doing this throughout the match even when their team weren't that great.

Had to agree when they turned to us and sang "Your support is shite"

I count myself in this as i just sat in my seat silent hoping for my team to do something.

I never sang and never gave any abuse to the Ref or any of the players from both teams.

I just sat looking at their support wishing we had something similar at our ground.

No doubt if we had they would be dismissed as a bunch of wee fannies.

I remember when we played Killie at New Year and there was a big crowd in especially from Killie.

A couple of boys ended up beside us as the West was full up and they tried to get the singing going as there was the usual silence from our side.

They were met with "Sit down and shut up" all around us.

What has happened to our support?

The Motherwell 'Bois' struck me as being decent enough with their singing and strange co-ordinated waving, but spoiled it somewhat with their setting off of flares and wanting a square go with the local constabulary. Fancy themselves as hard men Italian style ultras?

On balance then, daft boys who need a slap. IMHO, he added.

The Motherwell 'Bois' struck me as being decent enough with their singing and strange co-ordinated waving, but spoiled it somewhat with their setting off of flares and wanting a square go with the local constabulary. Fancy themselves as hard men Italian style ultras?

On balance then, daft boys who need a slap. IMHO, he added.

I think there was more than meets the eye here.

Why was there 5 undercover Polis in with them

I think there was more than meets the eye here.

Why was there 5 undercover Polis in with them

Who knows? The Motherwell Bois and the Celtic Green Brigade are a strange bunch.

The waving was good though. If we had a singing section we should have sung 'YMCA' as they were doing it.