Fao The Board - Lennon Must Go Threads - Merged

Wasn't just the drum.

They went to the fitba to enjoy themselves

Why upset with the drum

Did it wake you up?

One man's atmosphere is another man's noise. I'd rather just watch the game if that's ok with you, that's what I pay my money for. If I wanted to listen to a tosser scudding a big drum I would join the line of morons watching the loyalists marching in July.

If I had someone belting on a big drum near me for 90 minutes I would hand back my ST forever.

One man's atmosphere is another man's noise. I'd rather just watch the game if that's ok with you, that's what I pay my money for. If I wanted to listen to a tosser scudding a big drum I would join the line of morons watching the loyalists marching in July.

If I had someone belting on a big drum near me for 90 minutes I would hand back my ST forever.

Fair point.

It was directed at the ones who were moaning about the lack of atmosphere.

They have the power to do something about it like other teams have

I'm with you. That Livvy drummer wanted a kicking. Anyway.... when people's bags are searched and kids have had bottles of juice confiscated, and anything deemed a 'weapon' is pounced upon - how can a bunch of fcukwits from Lanarkshire get into the ground with sticks and half of Neil Peart's gear?

Danny on Radio Shortbread sometime between 6 and 7.

Beware lots of Celtic chat at either side, however.

I predict ;

Wonderful fans

Terrific BOD

Quality players

Playing the right way

I love this club

etc etc etc

Let me know if I'm right , I'm not listening to his shite any longer !

I predict ;

Wonderful fans

Terrific BOD

Quality players

Playing the right way

I love this club

etc etc etc

Let me know if I'm right , I'm not listening to his shite any longer !

I'm not listening either.

Too many scripted platitudes and/or incomprehensible drivel.

Edited by Drew

I'm not listening either.

Too many scripted platitudes and/or incomprehensible drivel.

I caught the tail end of the summary which suggested he asked the question "who would Saints replace him with who could do a better job?" and other comments about what it is that Saints actually want when he's giving the fans and BOD what we asked for.

Did he really say something like that?

Because if he did, that's a pretty brave line to take and sounds like a man who is going down, knows it and is pressing the nuclear button as a last resort.

I caught the tail end of the summary which suggested he asked the question "who would Saints replace him with who could do a better job?" and other comments about what it is that Saints actually want when he's giving the fans and BOD what we asked for.

Did he really say something like that?

Because if he did, that's a pretty brave line to take and sounds like a man who is going down, knows it and is pressing the nuclear button as a last resort.

Maybe growing a set and facing the naysayers down?

Nah, sounds like he might be chucking a grenade over his shoulder on the way out the door.

Maybe growing a set and facing the naysayers down?

Nah, sounds like he might be chucking a grenade over his shoulder on the way out the door.

I don't know how to post links drew but go to the bbc website and you will see what he says, he comes across as being quite cheeky.