Time To Stand Together

Well we are going through an extremely rough time of it at the moment and with everyone pointing fingers mostly at the manager I feel we need to come together as supporters starting on Saturday. We have enjoyed the good times winning the league cup now it is time on Saturday to get right behind the team and show everyone we are together in bad times.

No matter what our personal feelings are about the manager, players and BoDs one thing we all care about is the club doing well and we can play our part on Saturday with being vocal with our support from the 1st minute until the last. Even if we go behind let us try and raise the roof with positive support. If we do that consistantly at all our home games nobody can say we never played our part in trying to turn around the fortunes of this club on the park and therefore if the form continues others will fall on their sword.

So calling out to all buddies get down to the stadium on Saturday and get right behind our team.

COYS

Totally agree D.T.B. !

Well said Sir !

We are one , fans, players and management.

We can fix it ( just like Bob did )

The League Cup still sits proudly in our Boardroom and in my thoughts.

NEWTONNNNN !!!

It will take more than an early cup exit for me to lose the March 17th 2013 Feelgood Factor.

See you aw on Saturday.

COME ON THE SAINTS !

I agree. We need to stick by every player, coach and the gaffer for as long as they are here.

Everybuddie is frustrated but I'm sure 99% would rather we stuck together and started picking up points.

Spot on. We all want the same thing for the team and club to do well. We can help with positive support on match days

Spot on. We all want the same thing for the team and club to do well. We can help with positive support on match days

I won't shout abuse or boo the players or management but there does come a point when the board have a decision to make. We must be pretty close to that IMO but we do need to give the players our backing on the park.

I won't shout abuse or boo the players or management but there does come a point when the board have a decision to make. We must be pretty close to that IMO but we do need to give the players our backing on the park.

Absolutely there is a time and a place to air our frustrations and views not during the game but after the full time whistle

We all need to come together instead of some of these "fans" bombarding managers and players with abuse that does nothing for the teams confidence.

Players feed off the fans energy and if

we stand together it can have an effect on the playerss. If DL isnt gone by the end of the transfer window then we will have no choice but to stand up and be one and hope that this will be turned round.

Being St Mirren fans means we go through ups and downs constantly and after that big up in March we now have to face the downs. It will get better....... Eventually.

Everyone who goes through the gate on Saturday in black and white will support the team no question about that at all , it's when we go behind the discontent will come to the fore and rightly so when you look closely at the stats which make for absolutely shocking reading. Make no mistake if there is no change at St Mirren sooner rather than later we will be relegated.

We should have built on the cup win by generating more fans to come and watch Saints who were at the cup. Even 500 would make a difference unfortunately our dismal league record of 3 wins in 9 months of football league stops these punters from coming along.

Everyone who goes through the gate on Saturday in black and white will support the team no question about that at all , it's when we go behind the discontent will come to the fore and rightly so when you look closely at the stats which make for absolutely shocking reading. Make no mistake if there is no change at St Mirren sooner rather than later we will be relegated.

We should have built on the cup win by generating more fans to come and watch Saints who were at the cup. Even 500 would make a difference unfortunately our dismal league record of 3 wins in 9 months of football league stops these punters from coming along.

Who was responsible for the cup win and the extra revenue? After cup win we never generated any increase on the attendance on our next home game

If we get on the players backs if we go behind how can that help a players confidence. It has the reverse effect players go into their shells become cautious, hid from receiving ball. Confidence is so important. People should air their frustrations at the end of the game not during it

Well we are going through an extremely rough time of it at the moment and with everyone pointing fingers mostly at the manager I feel we need to come together as supporters starting on Saturday. We have enjoyed the good times winning the league cup now it is time on Saturday to get right behind the team and show everyone we are together in bad times.

No matter what our personal feelings are about the manager, players and BoDs one thing we all care about is the club doing well and we can play our part on Saturday with being vocal with our support from the 1st minute until the last. Even if we go behind let us try and raise the roof with positive support. If we do that consistantly at all our home games nobody can say we never played our part in trying to turn around the fortunes of this club on the park and therefore if the form continues others will fall on their sword.

So calling out to all buddies get down to the stadium on Saturday and get right behind our team.

COYS

Don't let this forum fool you, we are standing together...well, slumping in our seats and shaking our heads together.

Last night we were all behind the team, even the angry imbecile in the cap from W1 was relatively behind the team...when not taunting the kids. We were behind the team in Inverness, behind the team during the Killie game and I imagine the fans were behind the team for a spell of the Ross County match. Even if we do go one behind then we tend to applaud and cheer. The thing is, the players at any club tend to rely upon that and don't take on board the need to give something back. It all becomes get behind them, don't get annoyed, how would you like it! Frankly, considering the pressure I'm under at work, I'd love to be on twice or four times the salary, able to do PE all week and then just need to perform for 90 minutes or 180 if two games are played per week.

Nobody at the club should spend a single second on here. But if things are getting overly abusive then we all have an IP address etc and it can't be that hard to deal with it. As for abuse at matches, I'm sure we all know one or two who constantly get spoken to by the stewards or are so off the mark they're just making themselves look stupid. Doesn't mean we're all like that...also doesn't mean we're not behind Danny etc. Worst so far has been some booing and a few chants of sack the manager etc.

Don't let this forum fool you, we are standing together...well, slumping in our seats and shaking our heads together.

Last night we were all behind the team, even the angry imbecile in the cap from W1 was relatively behind the team...when not taunting the kids. We were behind the team in Inverness, behind the team during the Killie game and I imagine the fans were behind the team for a spell of the Ross County match. Even if we do go one behind then we tend to applaud and cheer. The thing is, the players at any club tend to rely upon that and don't take on board the need to give something back. It all becomes get behind them, don't get annoyed, how would you like it! Frankly, considering the pressure I'm under at work, I'd love to be on twice or four times the salary, able to do PE all week and then just need to perform for 90 minutes or 180 if two games are played per week.

Nobody at the club should spend a single second on here. But if things are getting overly abusive then we all have an IP address etc and it can't be that hard to deal with it. As for abuse at matches, I'm sure we all know one or two who constantly get spoken to by the stewards or are so off the mark they're just making themselves look stupid. Doesn't mean we're all like that...also doesn't mean we're not behind Danny etc. Worst so far has been some booing and a few chants of sack the manager etc.

So why don't we all encourage the players throughout the match when they make a mistake and get the fun and singing back into the ground

standing together ,goes 2 ways ,and im not seeing much coming from the playing side ,in the last week I have travelled from one end of the country to the other to show my support for st Mirren ,just a pity the players and manager don't seem to give a toss whether we win or not,because if they did we wouldn't have witnessed that crap last night ,there is not any point playing well for 10 minutes and shit for 110,it only ends in one result and we got what we deserved ,in saying that ,it was 10 mins more than we witnessed on Saturday so danny will probably take that as a positive

standing together ,goes 2 ways ,and im not seeing much coming from the playing side ,in the last week I have travelled from one end of the country to the other to show my support for st Mirren ,just a pity the players and manager don't seem to give a toss whether we win or not,because if they did we wouldn't have witnessed that crap last night ,there is not any point playing well for 10 minutes and shit for 110,it only ends in one result and we got what we deserved ,in saying that ,it was 10 mins more than we witnessed on Saturday so danny will probably take that as a positive

I totally agree but if we play our part and others let us down then they will fall on their sword. All I would to see from our support is positive encouragement

So why don't we all encourage the players throughout the match when they make a mistake and get the fun and singing back into the ground

Because at times it feels like we've dragged ourselves there. Face it, there's only so often you can say something like "don't mess about" or "To feet" or even "Just don't hump it up the park" before you start getting annoyed.

Not sure about the singing, bit of a lost art with us really isn't it. Oh When The Saints at 200 mph.

I like the sentiment, however it won't happen, and here is why, even when saints are doing particularly well eg beating Aberdeen,getting to semi final against Celtic (attendance 5000 saints fans) then winning the final (16000 saints fans) . The very next league game I expected to be sold out! No just the usual (3000) hardcore fans turned up. Of these 3000, I would say judging by tonight's poll, 1700 have made their minds up about Danny and wont join in any further support for him. And their lies the problem, we are a small select bunch of hardcore fans, some are happy clappers and some are knickerwetters, however we all have one common thread, we want stmirren to flourish, so on that note......lets stick together come on come on,lets stick together.

COYS

Saturday is important but after that how many points will we get mwell, hibs, Aberdeen and hearts? Not many !!!

COYS

Edited by norrie82