Walter Smith

Flareybob

Bizarre though it may seem I have it on very good authority that the Walter Smith has told the St Mirren directors that he would be very interested in being the next manager of St Mirren, and the board are very keen, if DL does go then Walter Smith will be appointed.

Not sure if I am happy about him being next manager or not but he certainly does have a winning mentality.

It Walter Smith the sexy fat burd?

I love that programme.

Actually she is my guilty pleasure as well.

ETA: She was my guilty pleasure.

Just realised I've not seen her for 6 years since I packed in watching TV.

By now she could be old and grey.

Then I'd REALLY start fancying her.

Shit the wife has just appeare...........

Edited by oaksoft

Bizarre though it may seem I have it on very good authority that the Walter Smith has told the St Mirren directors that he would be very interested in being the next manager of St Mirren, and the board are very keen, if DL does go then Walter Smith will be appointed.

Not sure if I am happy about him being next manager or not but he certainly does have a winning mentality.

FFS. This is one of the best yet!:lol:

As believable as these "facts"

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/37111-10-amazing-facts-that-you-probably-never-knew/

Some shite people post on here let me tell you make no doubt about it particularly.

No way this is happening,Waltzo is a family friend he was at mine for his Xmas dinner last year,if it had any substance I would know first.

I heard your wife had left the Turkey bubbling away too long and he's taking the huff

Walter smith who walked out on Scotland who's football was the most boring to watch. The rangers legend who left every they needed him. He spent millions at rangers to win things went to Everton where he had no money and almost got them relegated and then left them. These are all reasons I would hate him being our next manager. But the biggest reason is he is a *** through and through

Guest TPAFKATS

This rumour actually looks like it could have some merit. My postman told me today that Walter has just had all his mail redirected to Greenhill Road

Including the brown envelopes?

Best post of your mad posting history, well done. lol.giflol.giflol.gif