Peter Houston

GMBB

With a record like this surely has to be a top contender 'IF' Danny departs.

Scottish Cup Winners 09/10

Best League finishes - 3rd, 4th, 4th

European Management Experience

Manager of the month on 3 occasions

Able to manage top flight international players

European Qualification 3 times (First time since the 80’s)

Qualified for the knock out stages of the Europa League

2nd most successful manager in Dundee United history

Rebuilt the team every season following the selling of key players

Maintained a top 4 finish despite a 10-15% reduction in playing budget year on year

What's your thoughts folks?

What's your thoughts folks?

You forgot to mention,

He was part of the Scotland set-up under Craig Levein, surely the most disastrous period in our nation's football history (worse than under Herr Volks).

He refused to take a pay cut at Tannadice, where he would have been earning a load more than we would offer.

He also drinks in my local pub in Glasgow East.

You forgot to mention,

He was part of the Scotland set-up under Craig Levein, surely the most disastrous period in our nation's football history (worse than under Herr Volks).

He refused to take a pay cut at Tannadice, where he would have been earning a load more than we would offer.

He also drinks in my local pub in Glasgow East.

Pass on our "thanks but no thanks" then.

Danny won't be manager much longer so best get available names out there. Wouldn't want Houston , he's a legend in his own mind !

What about Kenny Mcdowall?

1: Knows what the club is all about

2: Could be good at bringing young players on

3: Might relish the chance to get away from the hùn circus and be his own man.

Edited by murray street

Who will be our Manager in the coming months?? Danny Lennon - guaranteed (unless he decides to quit, which I very much doubt).

Why would the board wait until the transfer window closes to bring in a new manager, leaving him powerless to make effective changes other than onfield tactics? Further to that, why would any other Manager consider coming to a club in our situation under those circumstances?

Danny has until the end of this year to turn things around. I for one hope he does. If not, then he will have had a fair opportunity which he will have failed to grasp. In the meantime, as someone already said elsewhere, all true fans should cheer the team onto the park on Saturday and try to give them some support and self-belief. The last thing we need is for them to go into the Partick game with boos ringing in their ears.

It would also flatten Thistle and their fans to hear the team cheered onto the park, as they will be expecting the opposite.

My thoughts are that a perfectly good speculation thread exists in the rumour mill section of this fine forum of ours.

Should such a topic arise in that section of the forum then I would be happy to discuss such a topic and assert my opinion to anyone who will give me the time to read my post's.

My thoughts are that a perfectly good speculation thread exists in the rumour mill section of this fine forum of ours.

Should such a topic arise in that section of the forum then I would be happy to discuss such a topic and assert my opinion to anyone who will give me the time to read my post's.

Exactly TT.

I thought Alan Johnston was doing a great job at QOS. He ain't doing much better than Danny at Killie.

Knickerwetter's desperation produces yet another urine filled thread that's disrespecting our Manager and Club.

Go and watch the ' St Mirren's Day ' DVD while wringing out yir long johns.

Sick !

Knickerwetter's desperation produces yet another urine filled thread that's disrespecting our Manager and Club.

Go and watch the ' St Mirren's Day ' DVD while wringing out yir long johns.

Sick !

Done that but still feel gutted, any other suggestions Doctor Shull.

Danny won't be manager much longer so best get available names out there. Wouldn't want Houston , he's a legend in his own mind !

Who's ever going to be good enough, who's available , who's interested, who cares. Get the doctor on the case.