Relegation Part Of The Plan?

Yep no doubt we'll have to put up with months of threats from them "teaching us a lesson", they'll probably organise a tedious boycott of our first home game against them and it MIGHT be partially successful. I doubt it will be fully successful because swathes of their fans were almost suicidal with guilt at allowing their youngsters to get humiliated at Tannadice unsupported in that Cup match and won't risk losing a league game.

Either way, at some early stage, they'll turn up as usual in their thousands and fill our clubs coffers and we will continue to rip them off for ever more.

I highly doubt any of this since Gilmour has long since admitted that he had loads of cosy wee chats with Charles Green and Ally McCoist about how to keep Rangers in the SPL - and since Charles Green was so clearly seen enjoying St Mirren hospitality last season. I think St Mirren are one of the few clubs Rangers fans actually feel an affinity with these days.